Dr. Conrad Murray

Allow Me to

Introduce Myself ...

5/15/2010 3:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0515-conrad-murray-getty-ex-creditOf all the things you DO NOT want to hear after fainting aboard an airplane, "I was Michael Jackson's doctor" has to top the list. But that's exactly what happened to a woman this morning.

As TMZ first reported, Dr. Conrad Murray came to the aid of a woman on board a flight from Houston to Phoenix after she passed out.

TMZ spoke with the woman, who tells us she got lightheaded on the flight and "fainted for like 30 minutes." She says when she regained consciousness, she had an IV in her arm and Murray was standing over her. She says he told her, "You probably know me ... I was Michael Jackson's doctor."

She's a little fuzzy on the details after that, but one thing she is certain of -- she is incredibly grateful to Dr. Murray.

When asked what she would say to Dr. Murray, she told us, "Thank you so, so, so much. Thank you for all your help. Thank you for helping me even without knowing me. Thank you."

The woman has since been released from the hospital.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Pat

Staged.

mi

you guys are really trying to help him win his case aren't you tmz?

tina

This changes nothing---he killed MJ. Also, this sounds SOOOOOOOOOOO set up and phoney!

Christina G.

Hopefully Dr. Murray's jury pool will have more intelligence than the MJ fans posting here with their BA degrees (Blind Allegiance).

really?

If an emergency landing happened on a major air carrier, why isn't this on CNN and other news sources??? They ALWAYS report on this stuff.

Christina G.

Really, really? How old are you? Emergency medical landings happen every day. They are only reported if it involves somebody famous.

really?

Was this "US Air" or "MJ Air"???????????

Cookie

gimme a break!

"...Thank you for helping me even without knowing me. Thank you."

i guess he only "kills" ppl he knows XDXDXD

Good one Harvey...Let's help the doc look good right?

really?

Christina, you are right, Dr. Murray is not famous. Silly me.

BeKewl

I knew Dr. Murray was a hero! First he killed MJ and now this! He's a hero!

And when is TMZ gonna start stalking Kooky? I want to see some Kooky pics.

Joanna

I'm happy he was able to help the mother on the plane. The world will never forgive him though. There's no doubt he is responsible for MJ's death - he was the doctor caring for him when he died. He never should have never administered Propofol to him for insomnia. Bad doctor.
After reading about Dr. Murray, it sounds like he was a desperate man willing to do anything to make money! ...and who would say no to Michael Jackson?!
I think that MJ's father has more to do with the situation than is being focused on by the media... after all he did bring Murray into MJ's life.

gimme a break!

@really?

remember all those "OMG Michael would never let an innocent man go to jail and have his name slandered like that" comments?

well looks like it's all about Redemption for Dr. Da Troot ...
by the time the trial is over they will have Murray look like a complete saint and a hero for mankind LOL
we get the msg Mike... ;)

Deb

13. You don't put in an IV if someone faints! You give them smelling salts! What a quack. Thank God there was no propofol on the plane!

Posted at 11:43 AM on May 15, 2010 by Cookie

Mmmmmm'kay....are you a doctor? NO? A nurse? NO? A paramedic? NO? A lowly medical transcriptionist like me? NO? How the h@ll do you know what you are talking about? It is entirely possible the woman was dehydrated from any number of reasons and that that is why she fainted. In that case an IV would be more than appropriate and indicated!!!!! Know what you are talking about before you run your diarrhea of the mouth!

***

Murray is not supposed to administer via IV...oh, right, that's just propofol...my bad!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments