Michael Jackson -- My Dog Ate My Creditor's Claim

5/18/2010 9:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonA guy who worked with Michael Jackson for roughly 40 years is begging a judge to accept a creditor's claim 4 months after the deadline -- because, well, he didn't know it was due!

Richard Arons -- one of Michael's old managers -- claims MJ's estate never informed him that he needed to file a claim to continue getting the royalty checks he had been pulling in for years.

In the docs, filed Friday in L.A. County Superior Court, Arons claims by the time he learned he needed to file the paperwork, the deadline had passed ... and dude doesn't want his money well to dry up!

Now, Arons wants a second chance -- we'll see if the excuse flies with the judge.

Rito Valdez

The reason people come here is because of Michael Jackson...If someone doesn't like him...Why would they spend every breathing moment reading or watching things that have to do with him??? I'm sure they would have better things to do. If I didn't like someone I simply wouldn't bother with it...I guess this is where the ignorance comes in...you need to make yourselves feel better because apparently you have miserable lonely lives...Why don't you just read up on someone or something you like, instead of coming here to slander a decent person??? You all know that his kids most likely read the garbage people write about their father..and you wouldn't like it if your children read BS about you...all of the stuff they have written is unfounded...what happened to love, compassion, and understanding??? Stop being cruel and have a heart..Leave Michael alone and get your own life!

Tellit

25. It seems Mr. Arons was also one of the producers of the Jacksons TV variety show back in the 70's.
Posted at 5:40 AM on May 18, 2010 by MiMi
__________

TSM (thnx so much) MiMi for the link. Good job researching.

Shamone'

Where are you Michael?

JLS

YES! The judge should make an exception for this creditor. I can see why he was confused. He's been getting royalty checks for years. What would make him think he'd have to all of a sudden be a creditor in an estate matter for MJ? He thought it was all set up.

Michael

I love you with all my heart honey

JB

Oh this poor guy. I hope the judge will let him continue to get his money.

fan

Posted at 12:44 AM on May 18, 2010 by Kimbo
MJ's my God king. Just because he looked increasingly
like Joe while still keeping this nose didn't mean he was
mangled. MJ was only beauty-deficient... After all, he became
his role models Liz Taylor & Princess Diana.

a total fan

Thank you to all the haters out there because for every negative comment you post ten or more are posted in Michael defense reminding everyone why he was so loved. Thank you for all the "hits" on TMZ and for helping to keep his memory alive.

Cathy

Gest explains, "I have spent the past three months travelling the world interviewing people who were most important in (Jackson's) life. I believe this popumentary will entertain and educate in equal measures about who the real Michael Jackson was. I hope this will serve as a lasting testament to the compassion and love that he had for all mankind."

The special is due for release in June (10)

Posted at 8:18 AM on May 18, 2010 by MiMi

***********************************************************

Thanks for posting, Mimi. I'll definitely be watching. Gest has known The Jacksons since they were all children.

Irka

13. This is a good pic of MJ? when if you find out that this pic was taken while he showed up to court two hours late in his pJ and pain, and was frail and drugged out and could hardly walk from his lower back pain (because too much annual sex the night before) you won't say that he looked one especially when his eyes were bulging and unable to focus. We want bubble's face.

Posted at 2:28 AM on May 18, 2010 by Kimbo

"annual sex"? Must be embarrassing to be so dumb. Moron.

nita

omg! just came from mjjpictures.com and im in love with mj again, cant wait to get to heaven to marry this man. Its all for l.o.v.e

Tellit

64. 3. Harvey, everytime you have a story on MJ, could you put Bubbles picture up instead. A monkey face is better looking than that mangled nose.
Posted at 12:44 AM on May 18, 2010 by Kimbo

MJ's my God king. Just because he looked increasingly
like Joe while still keeping this nose didn't mean he was
mangled. MJ was only beauty-deficient... After all, he became
his role models Liz Taylor & Princess Diana.
Posted at 11:01 AM on May 18, 2010 by fan
___________

fan, you need to take your act to the nearest standup comic joint. Are you sure you're not related to the next best act in this MJcarnies midway circus...see below?

Posted at 2:28 AM on May 18, 2010 by Kimbo
_________

Thanks to posters like you...
IGTDL...(I'm going to die laughing)
TYJ...(Thank You Jesus)

Daphne

Oh, yeah, sure. Someone who was supposedly a "Manager", doesn't know he needed to file a claim in order to get the $$$. Well, I hope he doesn't get it. There are regulations & guidelines that people have to follow to get something, especially $$$ from the estates. Can't pay everybody, just based on whatever, verbally. LOL.

Daphne

Posted at 11:18 AM on May 18, 2010 by Cathy

I hope this will be shown in Calgary, Canada. Do u know which channel? June 10th, OK, I'll mark it down. Thanks.

susie

"The worthiest people are the most injured by slander, as is the best fruit which the birds have been pecking at"

J.Swift