Michael Jackson -- My Dog Ate My Creditor's Claim

5/18/2010 9:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonA guy who worked with Michael Jackson for roughly 40 years is begging a judge to accept a creditor's claim 4 months after the deadline -- because, well, he didn't know it was due!

Richard Arons -- one of Michael's old managers -- claims MJ's estate never informed him that he needed to file a claim to continue getting the royalty checks he had been pulling in for years.

In the docs, filed Friday in L.A. County Superior Court, Arons claims by the time he learned he needed to file the paperwork, the deadline had passed ... and dude doesn't want his money well to dry up!

Now, Arons wants a second chance -- we'll see if the excuse flies with the judge.

moni

LOL – but I'm afraid Kimbo doesn't even understand what you're all talking about...

Siggisis

Good post. U made your point. Can't agree with u more.

Posted at 2:23 PM on May 18, 2010 by Daphne

Thank you, Daphne.
But you edited my post. It is important that it is seen in its entirety, otherwise it will be misunderstood. I don´t want the victims of child molestation to go to hell. Even though they write vile and unjustified garbage about sweet Michael. They are hurting, that is why they are doing it.
Just the pedophiles who lurk and write here - and in general! :-O THEY can go to hell!

Here is the complete post:

"I think that many of the people who are here and elsewhere bashing Michael have themselves been sexually molested when they were children. They are projecting the hate of their perpetrators on Michael. Let´s face it, it is easier to hate Michael than to hate, say your dad, who in reality is the one that DESERVES that hate.
They have deep wounds from that, and deep, deep anger. I don´t blame them for that.
I just wish they would seek help with their obvious problems.

But the fact that they were molested does NOT make Michael a molester. Michael NEVER molested a child.

Others are simply pedophiles themselves. They are here because they enjoy talking about their sordid fantasies about what Michael (in their sick minds) did to kids.

They can go to hell."

Irka

He likely banged his chimp all the time...i would bet my life MJ was into Bestiality.
He was a gay junkie, pedophile...i feel bad for the chimpanzee he use to sleep with...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/17/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-late-richadr-arons/7/#comments#ixzz0oJqAIjoC

Hey Dustin,

I wish you could really bet your life on it too, then there would be one less miserable s***bag with a potty mouth in this world.

susie

107. Hi Siggisis & Daphne
I agree with you
______________________

Thank you Phantom...I love human nature song.

Tell' em Michael, they can go to hell!

Irka

108. 107. Hi Siggisis & Daphne
I agree with you
______________________

Thank you Phantom...I love human nature song.

Tell' em Michael, they can go to hell!

Posted at 2:34 PM on May 18, 2010 by susie

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/17/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-late-richadr-arons/8/#comments#ixzz0oJrTmMLs

I agree too :) Hell seems like the most fitting place for people who bash and demean generous people who have done so much good for this cruel world; people who actually share their incredible wealth with those much less fortunate. These low-life tabloid worshipers contribute nothing positive to this world and continue to trash those who actually have made a positive and huge impact on the world without any reliable basis to do so. They instead choose to dwell and thrive on total BS that the media has fed them and actually think that they are better and more aware than those of us who are actually intelligent enough to rely on facts rather than allegations by a bunch of crooks and criminals. Whatever helps you sleep better at night. Sheep.

tishMJfan

I guess he really needs the money now to wait til AFTER the deadline for it.....pathetic.....

Claire

Hi everyone :)
Like the topic of MJs generosity. Thats one of the main reasons why I love and idolise him so much. Espically his love for nature and animals, I have always loved nature and animals and things like him so I always felt a connection(probly along wit another few thousand people!) I hate to be a downer but for the last week I have been very upset over MJ. I can't stop crying over him? I can't even listen to his music. I think its because I am dreading the 25th.

Rito Valdez

99. 93. HAHAHA "annual sex"...you are such an idiot!

Posted at 1:40 PM on May 18, 2010 by Rito Valdez

Heh, it IS a little funny! ;-)

Posted at 1:43 PM on May 18, 2010 by Siggisis

Yeah, I should hope we would at least do it annually. LOL x 4.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/17/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-late-richadr-arons/7/#comments#ixzz0oJnKV0Yh

Posted at 2:20 PM on May 18, 2010 by Daphne

ROFLMFAO!!! You are funny!!! Yea I sure do hope so...HAHAHA

Lee lee

It never ceases to amaze and sadden me that every time there is a story posted here about Michael......the topic ALWAYS seems to end up being a verbal bashing about Michael being a pedophile.
Michael was found NOT GUILTY ! He faced court, his accusers and was found NOT GUILTY.
For all you haters that seem to relish in the anguish that these lies caused him in life and now even in death, why do you even bother to come here???
You do realize that his children get on the internet right??? I understand your hatred for pedophiles...they prey on children , and it makes me sick to my stomach.
Well, If you are so into defending the right of children against horrid crimes ..spare a thought for Michaels children, would you please?
They are the innocent in all of this and its a crime that they might read your hateful posts. This is their Father you are talking about.
It's the biggest injustice that Michael Jacksons Legacy will always be tainted by the Pedophile story. Michael Jackson and pedophile shouldn't even be used in the same sentence!!!!

Michael Jackson was Best Entertainer Ever to grace this earth!...now thats a sentence

Irka

111. 99. 93. HAHAHA "annual sex"...you are such an idiot!

Posted at 1:40 PM on May 18, 2010 by Rito Valdez

Heh, it IS a little funny! ;-)

Posted at 1:43 PM on May 18, 2010 by Siggisis

Yeah, I should hope we would at least do it annually. LOL x 4.

Posted at 2:20 PM on May 18, 2010 by Daphne

ROFLMFAO!!! You are funny!!! Yea I sure do hope so...HAHAHA

Posted at 3:00 PM on May 18, 2010 by Rito Valdez

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/17/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-late-richadr-arons/8/#c3228924#ixzz0oJySKbk3

jersygirl4

109. Good post. U made your point. Can't agree with u more.
Posted at 2:23 PM on May 18, 2010 by Daphne
Thank you, Daphne.
Here is the complete post:
I just wish they would seek help with their obvious problems.
They can go to hell."
Posted at 2:31 PM on May 18, 2010 by Siggisis

lame and libelous

Marie

Posted at 3:02 PM on May 18, 2010 by Lee lee

It is all Evan Chandler's fault that Michael Jackson had to endure the humiliation of people thinking he was a pedophile.Evan Chandler was crazy and he liked to make up stories in his sick mind.The guy was also bipolar and suffered from paranoia and schizophrenia.Then he used his dumb son Jordan Chandler to accuse Michael of pedophilia the most disgusting crime in the eyes of God.He was also greedy and tought that the $20,000,000 he got from the extorsion would make him popular and happy.But karma bit him in the butt.He was later sued by a woman who said he fondled her while extracting her tooth while she was under anesthesia.This makes me think that Evan Chandler fondled his own son while he was under the influence of sodium amythal.Thus when Jordan woke up he had a vague feeling that he and Michael had been having oral sex.This is very sick what Evan did to his own son.But in 2005 Jordan found out that his father was the real child molester,not Michael so they had a huge fight and Evan tried to kill his own son.Wow!!!The press is not reporting on this story because it shows that Michael Jackson really was innocent.But Michael Jackson's fans are not dumb and they can investigate by themselves over the internet to learn the real truth about the 1993 child molestation case against Michael Jackson.One more hint,when the police told Jordan to describe Michael's genitals the boy described his father's genitals.Coincidence????Not.

Rito Valdez

Posted at 3:09 PM on May 18, 2010 by Irka

LOL...I know right?? I mean if you are going to talk about somebody and don't know how to spell, then at least get someone else to read over your comment that way you don't look like you are a first grader.

jersygirl4

120. LOL. I love calling out ****-talkers for being dumb. This way they double-screw themselves with their moronic comments by proving that 1. they're ignorant tools, and 2. they're also uneducated idiots. They can't win! =D
Posted at 3:09 PM on May 18, 2010 by Irka

Posted at 3:44 PM on May 18, 2010 by Rito Valdez

looks to me like youre the only ones making it a contest with your incessant empty defenses coming up gulping for air and drowning in worry

Daphne