Tom Cruise Reunites with 'Top Gun' Actress

5/18/2010 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Twenty-four years after "Top Gun" soared at the box office, Kelly McGillis, 52, and Tom Cruise, 47, reunited at an event in L.A. last night.

Tom Cruise

Take our breath away.

T

It is kind of funny how they were such sex symbols 25 years ago and now they end up to old gay hags. At least she is brave enough to step out and be happy with who she is, Tom has to jump on couches and "try hard" to convince the public how happy and straight and in love he is..........

If only we all quite school at age 12 and lived in holiday, perhaps we would believe just what our entertainers want us to believe.

How about LL going to jail, can I get a "Hahaha?"

gibbyd

what she weigh now 300 lbs... da lady iz a monsoon....

Mari

It's Jason Vorhees' mother!!

AmyJ

Boy LaToya, you've got it in for Tom don't you!!!What baby, what the hell are you talking about!!!

samantha

She looks beautiful! Kelly has aged gracefully. Aside from the grey hair, she still has a gorgeous face.

Tom is fairly handsome. However, he has a very prominent nose, that seems to grow every year LOL.

rico

She looks great,and the other she is still hiding in the closet...

Karen

Tom's a freak.

tink981

I do not think she has aged well. I know plenty of women in their 60's that don't look that bad. She looks like she belongs in a retirement home somewhere. It's hard to believe these 2 did love scenes together 24 years ago. Their age difference looks huge now. I think he still looks good for his age. I don't care for him, but I do think he is a good actor and will be remembered as such. I still think the pairing of him and Katie Holmes was way too forced and unnatural. She doesn't look happy.

Catia

Tom looked gay in 1986 but not so much now.
Man did Kelly age badly. Wow I wonder who has a bigger D*&k in this picture???? What the hell happened Kelly, I know you came out of the closet but did you have to get a Dyke haircut and gain 150 pounds. this chick has been hanging out with Rosie.

CC

Time hasn't been good to Kelly McGillis. She has more sags on her neck than a Thanksgiving turkey! She must have made some pretty bad lifestyle choices.

CloBird

4. Are you sure that isn't Kelly McGillis's mother? Tom sure aged better than Kelly did.

Posted at 8:30 AM on May 18, 2010 by Carl

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/18/kelly-mcgillis-tom-cruise-top-gun-reunion/#comments#ixzz0oJ2hfTWl

I disagree and I need to educate people about this:
Kelly McGillis looks great. Carl,you need to open your eyes and look at people's faces and not their hair color!Dyed hair really doesn't make people look younger.Just look at Tom Cruise's face;he looks older,still good,but older--his skin is more worn and sun-damaged.Equating gray hair with age isn't a wise thing to do because some of use go prematurely gray,starting on our teens and twenties.Being brave and being true to oneself,realizing that all of this youth-obsession is not helping but hurting,realizing that unless you die you are going to age--now that is what is important.

Heidi

She looks really good,with no work done she looks amazing! Again, who cares who is gay - get over the meanness.

WHATEVER

WELL SHE IS NATURAL AT LEAST. NOT AFRAID OF BEING REAL. SO WE KNOW "WHO" HAS HAD ALL THE PLASTIC SURGERY AND HAIR DYE. AND HIS NAME STARTS WITH TOM CRUISE....

Violette-Blue

Tom looks pretty much the same to me. He is aging gracefully. Now, Kelly...yikes! I mean she looks great, but she doesn't look 52, she loos a lot older. My mom is in her 70's and people think she's in her late 30's. Guess it's in the genes.

FlamingoNut

She MAY look great for HER age, but she looks considerably older than Cruise, and I'm not a Cruise fan whatsoevery. A little hair color wouldn't hurt, sheesh...