Dr. Conrad Murray

to the Rescue --

The Video

5/21/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A bunch of you thought the whole mid-air medical emergency with Dr. Conrad Murray and a passenger was a publicity stunt.  Well, we just got video that suggests it was the real deal.

052110-dr-murray-video-credit
Remember our story -- that the doc on trial for allegedly killing Michael Jackson was on a US Air flight when a female passenger passed out with a dangerously low pulse.

The photo below was taken during the emergency, and the video -- which shows the woman being wheeled off the plane with Dr. Murray in tow -- was shot after the plane made an emergency landing.

The passenger who shot the video tells TMZ after the woman passed out the flight attendants tried in vain to revive her ... and that's when one of them got on the P.A. and asked if a doctor was on board.

The passenger says Dr. Murray walked over to the woman -- and several flight attendants thought he was just a regular passenger trying to make his way to the bathroom. We're told the flight attendants asked Murray to return to his seat ... and that's when he revealed he was an MD.

We're told Dr. Murray elevated the woman's feet and found a weak pulse.  He asked the passenger who shot the video to help him move the woman to the front of the plane, and that's where Murray inserted an IV (apparently standard issue for the flight crew) and the woman began responding.

The woman in distress -- Sharon Ross -- told TMZ when she came to, Dr. Murray said, "You probably know me ... I was Michael Jackson's doctor."

dancingloafers

This looks like a This Is It Movie or should I say This Is It Rehearsal!!!!!!!
More B.S.
Harvey do you need a shovel for all this crap!!!!!!!!!!
I know court time is getting close......what's next???????
Next TMZ news on Dr. Murray will be that he performs a triple bypass operation while delivering triplets on the way to court!!!!!! (LOL)

Barb.A.

Aaa where is this woman's baby? I don't see it in the video.

TheEnchanted

25. Lights, camera Jackson!

sue

TheEnchanted

39. Why would the guy actually want to admit that he was Michael Jackson's doctor? Dude is totally strange.
Like "Yes. I was the doctor that saw Michael Jackson draw his last breath!" It's like saying to someone you were the captain of the Titanic.
Posted at 5:20 AM on May 21, 2010 by Jamaican sam

Captain Edward John Smith wasn't responsible for the sinking of the Titanic.

Cathy

75. Wait a minute. Is this man on trial? If he's on trial, why is he in an airplane?

Posted at 7:41 AM on May 21, 2010 by Anne B.

**********************************************************

He's free on bail. Obviously his travel (at least within this country) is not restricted.

Angie23

Of course he´s a hero! and not only for saving this woman´s life, but for making it a jacko free world!!

janalal4

87. goodmorning janalal4, i saw that clip and you are right, the insomnia had a terrible hold on him!!!!i am suprised he lasted as long as he did!!! i have insomnia myself not that bad but bad enough and i can tell you there are days its hard to cope with at all!!!sue from tampa

Posted at 8:20 AM on May 21, 2010 by sue

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/20/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-airplane-emergency-video-passenger-iv-pulse/6/#comments#ixzz0oZvuPadi

Hey sue

I think had he not been rehearsing & known that he was going on tour & would never have been able to maintain his performance schedule, perhaps he wouldn't have felt so compelled to seek out this doctor to provide this drug. Like you said, probably why he lasted as long as he did. He always said he hated touring for this reason. Just tragic:(

MJFAN

76. http://www.mjfiles.com/interviews/this-is-it-choreographer-overlooked-michael-jacksons-insomnia/comment-page-1/

Nice article(not to mention the photo of Payne & MJ-MJ was lookin' GOOD for his comeback tour!).

Payne talks about MJ's insomnia.

Above is a very informative article about insomnia & what could have both caused it & driven Michael Jackson to such desperate measures. Just might possibly open up some minds on this board & provide some insight into 'understanding' him rather than 'accusing & blaming' him.
Posted at 7:47 AM on May 21, 2010 by janalal4

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/20/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-airplane-emergency-video-passenger-iv-pulse/6/#comments#ixzz0oZwqRq8W

wow Janalal4...thx for sharing that story...truly amazing story..i love reading good things about MJ! i miss him dearly...i understand what he went thru becuz i had insomnia when i was suffering anxiety/panic attacks..you become somewhat delusional and desperate...with me it was a lil diff since i was afraid of dying...so i didnt take anything to make me take pills...but i could understand why MJ was so desperate..i feel so bad that he had suffered that...
I am sure he is in heaven still singing and dancing!
JUSTICE FOR MJ!!!

Missy

Darlene,Murray did commit a crime,which he admitted to! How can Murray afford to fly,and pay his lawyers if he is so broke as he has claimed? It just so happens that someone is filming his "hero" act. Why hasn't tmz ran the story about klein being sued by bank of america?That explains why he is trying to sell some many BS stories!

a total fan

79. Dr. Murray from what i see is an extremely strong man. To be accused of a crime that HE DID NOT COMMIT! and be able to have such a great attitude proves what a wonderful man he is. he knows he's innocent and he will be proven innocent! God Bless You Dr. Murray!!!

________________________
Michael from what i see is an extremely strong man. To be accused of a crime that HE DID NOT COMMIT! and be able to have such a great attitude proves what a wonderful man he is. he knows he's innocent and he will be proven innocent! God Bless You Michael.

Same thing was said about Michael.Michael was found INNOCENT. I doubt Murray will get the same verdict.

Cathy

Posted at 7:47 AM on May 21, 2010 by janalal4

***********************************************************

Thanks for posting the article, janalal. I do agree that insomnia - especially of the chronic variety - is a very serious thing, and can drive many people to the point of insanity. I can understand how the desperation came about, and I'm also surprised that with all his trials and tribulations, Michael even made it to 50.

I also strongly feel though, that Michael DID have people who loved and cared about him whom he could have turned to for help. And I'm not talking about the Tohme Tohmes or Frank Dileos or Arnie Kleins or Conrad Murrays of the world either. He had people who cared about what happened to him - whether he lived or died. I do believe that. All he had to do was reach out and ask for help and let some of those people back into his life. But he apparently did not ask for help -- or should I say he didn't ask the right people. I'm not saying his mother could've cured his insomnia, but surely there were people who could've and would've taken whatever steps necessary to get him the kind of help he needed if only he'd allowed it to happen.

Nothing will convince me that if Michael had made a call or paid a visit to Randy or Janet or La Toya or Marlon or Taj or Elizabeth Taylor or even to Lisa Marie, and told them, "I feel like I'm losing it, I don't know what to do, I need some help" that any one of them would not either have helped him directly or taken steps to get him immediate help. Why he chose not to do something like this, only Michael knows. It is really a shame. I just feel like his early death was so preventable. But in order to help someone - reallly help them - they have to want and accept the help. Actually La Toya's situation is a prime example of how that family sticks together in a crisis. Look at all the years she trashed them and accused every one of them of all sorts of horrible things. And yet, the second she call the house one day and told Katherine, "help me, I want to come home", Randy immediately went and got her and brought her home. Nobody turned their back on her. All she had to do was ask.

Big Mamma Cornbread

that man is tall...wow!!!!! greedy and unethical...however towering over these two w/b 's

Dee Madison

Well when Doc Murray said to Ms Ross(aka murray's cousin) that he WAS Michael Jackson's doc did she scream and run the other way? It's all a set up for Murray's defense team.. how can he be practicing med? I thought he was broke where was he vacationing?