Lando Calrissian & Han Solo

Reunited

5/20/2010 10:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Thirty years after first starring as Lando Calrissian and Han Solo in "The Empire Strikes Back," Billy Dee Williams, 73, and Harrison Ford, 67, reunited at an anniversary screening of the classic film in Hollywood last night.

billy dee williams and harrison ford
The force is with them.

CCC

Funny how two old men look great to you people, yet when they show two older women of the same age, people will bash the Hell out of them. Must be nice to be an old man and still have women swoon all over you.

bettyboy

These are the two coolist dudes around. My husband gave me permission to marry either one of them.

Throwback kid

There is a double standard about ageing in Hollywood. Harrison Ford has gray hair and wrinkels but he looks great? but an actress his age with gray hair and wrinkles would be considered an old bag.

Throwback kid

Does Billy dee borrow his clothes from Eddie Murphy? That outfit loks a little lets say metrosexual

Fisty

He's got a lotta guts comin' here.

loveloveLOVE !!

pitman

That is awesome, I also found this great experiment video about a diet coke and mentos explosion in a microwave on youtube that was really entertaining. It is pretty near death as far as diet coke and mentos goes. It is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVPZSK77yTw. Take a peek, its worth it.

johnny boy

Harrison looks drunk/high

Glory Bee

Gentlemen, you both look wonderful. And you look so happy to see each other too. Thanks for all the great memories.

Freddie K

Will never watch another Ford movie after his despicable defense of the child molester. Ef you Han, you are nothing more than a memory

michaela

This one seems fine to me. And with you?

Lisa

Mr. Billy Dee Williams....whaaaaaaat a man! As I have written about him before, Billy Dee should be one of very few people granted a pardon not to ever age. Ever! I have been wanting to meet him since forever. (Well, since the early 1970's), oh, and I'm still waiting. :) A powerful beautiful, strong, sexy, talented, smooth, very handsome man. He just doesn't quit.
Oh Billy Dee, I'll just adore you forever. <3

P.S. ~

Mr. Williams, I have a confession to make -
The reunion photo is fantastic...
and so are you. *wink*