Lindsay Lohan Got Herself a Passport!

5/20/2010 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan finally has a new passport according to her mom -- which gives LiLo about thirty minutes to fly from France to Beverly Hills to arrive to her court hearing on time.

0518_lyndsay_lohan_getty_ex_02

Since that's impossible ... we've learned Lindsay plans on flying back to Los Angeles tomorrow.

The likelihood is ... Lindsay will turn herself in to the court as early as Monday.

beachy

Okay so she lost her passport and already has a new one? Yeah, that would happen to me-- if I lost my passport-I would just magically have a new one within hours too-sheesh.

Dave

SWEET

She'll be home in time to hit happy hour....LA Style, and party thru the weekend. I'm sure she'll be all bright eyed and bushytailed monday morning !!!!!

Cheryl A.

She only bought herself 1 more free weekend. If this is not thumbing her nose at the Judge, tell me, what is?

Chickeeta

what a crock of ****. Her mother is her worse enabler. She could benefit from some alcohol/drug education classes too.

icyd

Mob lynching as if she were Richard Ramirez...

What's wrong with TMZ, do you have a deal with Michael Lohan?
Its family therapy needed, not jail time.
Un peu d'éthique, SVP, merci

aquanet

If this was me or anyone else- I would be in jail right now.

Throw her talentless ass in jail and put her Momanger in the cell right next to her. Granted she didn't win the publisher's sweepstakes of parents, but her father (and I realize what I'm saying) actually has more common sense than her mother and I actully think he cares if she lives or dies.

Harry Kunt

I've said this before, all she needs is a good old fashioned pants down, over the knee spanking, that would straighten her right out.

Elmer Flobbergob

They should arrest the skank at the airport.

PhilipMarkum

***DO NOT PASS GO - GO STRAIGHT TO JAIL!***

Lindsay Lohan's mother is at fault for this. She is an ENABLER. Lindsay's father enables also. She does not need rehab that does not work, she needs JAIL. Like for six months! Jail would do her some good. She would be forced to get clean. She would learn about having a schedule. She might get some education. SHE WOULD LEARN HUMILITY AND TAKING THE LEGAL PROCESS SERIOUSLY INSTEAD OF ENDANGERING HERSELF AND OTHERS AND WASTING THE TIME OF THE COURTS AND THE JUDGE.

ALL EYES ON THE JUDGE - DO NOT BE WEAK - HELP THIS GIRL BY PUTTING HER IN JAIL.***

samper

If she was SMART, she'd make sure she was photographed sitting in the airport (right next to a cop, so nothing "happens" to her passport) begging to board the next plane to the USA.

Instead she's waiting for tomorrow? WHY? What's the excuse for waiting? There are a TON of flights heading out TODAY.

What a LOSER!

Elmer Flobbergob

Hey Harry ****, I'll pull her pants down, but I want rubber gloves before I touch anything down there.

Snerkles

Good. I was hoping she wouldn't make it, as she needs some serious attitude adjustment. She was a very good actress, and blew what was sure to be a great career. No more enabling, Dina; live your own life, and let your girl get straight. And, Dad? You butt-out, too!

Stacey

saw on another site there was not even an application for a new passport stinky liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SantaFeJack

Harvey is an out and proud gay; if he wanted to obsess about some young thing, why is it Lindsay Lohan? Why not some abs-fab young hunk...plenty to choose from these days.

I am bewildered by the fanaticism of TMZ/Harvey Levin over Lindsay Lohan.

Anybody care to explain?

Greg

Stacey, I bet you're right. I bet no new passport was issued. She tried the volcano excuse and that blew up in her face so she lied about her passport being stolen. I hope the judge asks to see her new passport. She just didn't want to go to court. Her court date probably conflicted with a part invitation.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments