French Police:

LiLo Didn't Report

Stolen Passport

5/20/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cops in Cannes, France tell TMZ Lindsay Lohan did NOT report her "stolen" passport to them ... contradicting what LiLo's lawyer said today during the hearing.

According to French cops, they have no record of any police report filed by Lindsay as far back as Tuesday, when the passport mysteriously and allegedly went missing.

During the court hearing this morning, LiLo's lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley said LiLo reported the missing passport to authorities.

Diane

Liar-liar, pants on fire! Throw the addict's hot little butt in jail and lose the key for a few months (oh, my! Someone "stole" the key!).

jack

I hope she does make bail...I know a good concerned father would post bail. It's only 100K. What kind of man ***** needs to hide behind a rape baby like Lisa Bloom. (Gloria Allred). Who lets their own daughter go to jail. She is an ADULT. If she has a problem posting bail, I know I will be the last to be asked but, I would post it in a minute.

__________

silk

Ooops! Busted!

Sonya in Tx

BUSTED!

LYING BRAT!

Nicole

@TeamLindsay
I agree TMZ just makes that headline and runs with it never mind the fact that the French Police said that on Tuesday there hadn't been any reports filed but it might not have been processed yet or as you said it could have been the US Embassy she requested assistance from.

Tired of toxomom

81. she is innocnet,,that is a picture of her reporting the passport stolen so she did report it by phone..so now she has proof,,those damn french people dropped the ball..lets go back to freedom fries
----------------------------------------
You mean there is a picture of her on the phone? Oh yeah, that's proof she filed a report. LOL

Your Momma

She definitely needs to go to jail!! Maybe it will do her a world of good.

Amy

How stupid are you!! If you know you have court on Thursday why in the world would you leave the country just days before?!!?! Stop making stupid choices! You are not above everyone else!!!

Irish Pubes

You can take me women, and me wives, and me children, but you'll never take me Lucky Charms

electriczipper

anyone care for some freedom fries????

Becky

I call that she flies into an International airport that does not have media coverage, then she gets herself into LA over the road.

500apple

Another spoiled celebrity who doesn't appreciate how good her life is. Maybe she should be sentenced to working the fry line at Micky D's to get a sense of reality.

sngore

I've never seen so much anger about an average actress lying about getting a passport. It's all good. She'll get a suspended sentence, do the press junket on how she cleaned up her life in a year or two and we'll all be patting her on the back for having done it.

beachkid

Oh gee whiz. What's next? Where the heck is she now?

Tony

Lindsay is that your ass on your face?
Oh that's too bad.