Audrina & Kristin -- The Final Bikini Battle

5/21/2010 5:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Audrina Patridge and Kristin Cavallari engaged in the ultimate hot body showdown this week -- stripping down to their teeny, tiny bikinis and strutting around the beaches of Costa Rica.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson2
Brody Jenner was also runnin' around the beach with his shirt off.

Just click through the damn photos already -- it's pretty frickin' hot.

The question is...

Tony

B R O D Y!!!!

:-9

Phreaky

I understand everyone voting for Audrina, but Kristen actually has the better body - she is proportionate, Audrina has an extremely LONG torso with short legs on the bottom, it's very odd looking when looking at real pictures of her. Plus her hips are really wide so she has this dumpy look on bottom. And her fake breasts look like big hard balls attached to her chest, really far apart.

Phreaky

Also, why is Stacy there? She always tags along. They tried to make her the "bartender that came between Spencer and Heidi" last season, then this season is was the role of "Kristen's best friend" - stop trying to make it happen, no one cares about her. She's a coke hoar following Kristen around picking up her leftovers.
There is only one position in celebrity world lower than being a reality TV star, and that is not even being officially part of the show, but always in the background tagging along on a reality show.
That's sad. Have some dignity.

Chris

Why is Kristin holding both her boobs and yaya? Insecure around Audrina much?

Josh

The one with the better tits obviously Audrina is it? I don't get the thinking she or girls like that think there all that attitude because I would enjoy blowing a load on them nothing more nothing less and be done with it? I would not chase or jump through hoops either so why the high an mighty act for girls (not women) to act all that for guys to stain there outfit and nothing more???

jackie

I think theyre both cute, Audrina is so stunning and she is such a wonderful person, im glad theyre friends.

J Simp

Can't believe Audrina is winning by so much.

footballisus

well there both hot, but I gave the edge to kristen,but looking at audrianna in that picture she would make a great maryann in a gilligans Island remake,if you ask me.

captn moonlight

I hate when TMZ asks these kinds of questions, "Who'd you rather, Kristin Cavallari or Audrina Patridge?" I had exam questions in grad school that were easier to answer and made my head hurt less! I vote for both, why isnt that ever an option?

Sarafimm

Fake breasts are so obvious on super skinny women. Why do they always go for a size that is waaaay to large for their frame and body size? Guess they don't have brains to go with the looks to figure that out.

fact275

Da Bears!

me

Who is the girl with the hanging, yucky boobs walking w/Kristin? She is nasty!!

Criss

I can't choose without the option for "both"

MacGuffin

Audrina looks so f*cking hot in those pics. Too bad she is dumb as a rock. But she sure has a great bod.

S

Kristen's much prettier. I can't get over Audrina's empty eyes and how her expression never changes.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments