Lindsay Lohan Photographed Drinking ... Water

5/21/2010 11:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan dined on her traditional meal of cigarettes and water this evening while enjoying what could/should be her last night in Cannes.

media_removed_tmz
Judge Revel would approve.

JLS

Talk about a snotty expression! The arrogance is unbelievable. I can't wait until she lands here. I hope this judge makes her damn life miserable. She's a effing SNOT.

XPrettyBulletX>

there you go linds, Flush your system out b4 monday... atta girl!

Professor Obvious

That's a yacht. Behind her are the stairs to the flybridge.

lis

Idiots. Look at her eyes and demeanor in that photo, she is completely, 100% sober here. Please stop stalking her, this has become nothing short of pathological (on YOUR part).

kg

leave lindsay the **** alone.
isnt it funny how charlie sheen can make a living while being a crackhead PARENT OF 4 and america tolerates t while condemning lindsay and there are no children involved.sexist double standard male privilige bs

Patsy

Why this girl did not get on a plane immediately after the judge handed down her warrant is beyond me. whether she is drinking water or not is no longer the issue. The fact is she is thumbing her nose at the system, cutting it close coming home on the weekend. I would have gotten to the airport immediately and gotten safely home to wait for my Monday morning appointment. In fact, if I were her mother I would have flown to Cannes and personally escorted her home.

Trish

Cut her some slack. I think she is not going to have any choice and she will be forced to get sober. The parents should also take some kind of parenting classes, for the sake of their other daughter.

NoBreederRat

Just because the fluid in the bottle is clear doesn't mean it wasn't vodka! If she really wanted to prove herself to the judge she would have come home immediately after getting a new passport. The judge would NOT approve of this photo. NA and AA meetings exist all over the world at all hours. I'm just sayin'.

Tellit

If she was paying for her own meal...that's probably all she could afford.
Drink plenty of water Linds and take plenty Detox pills ASAP...no telling what kind of tests they're going to be giving you back in the states.

Q.H.

Just die already, you're wasting our space, LL.

twilightmom

Did anyone else see on ROL where Dina admitted that they told Lindsay not to come back, even though she had her "new" passport. She was told to not come back so she wouldn't be arrested. Told her to wait until the warrant had been rescinded.

Darvon

Finally, I have been up for 2 days wondering if she drank her water and smoked her cigs.
Goodnight.

po' lil' me

monday's gonna be greeeaaaatttt! i wanna see if lindsay even bothers to show up for court. i'm really hoping lilo will have to go to jail.

flip[wilson

This photo has been taken on a yacht...she looks forty...kinda like a woman Elvis would date...clearly the table has exitted leaving a number of champagne glasses behind...looks like end of night or party scene, Lilo is sipping water as she is champed-out...she looks tired...not looking forward to trip home.
Next.

Lizzy7

I'm sure it's not *cough* vodka.