« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

UFC Fighter to Cop:

I Need Your Protection!

5/21/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pro MMA fighter Josh Koscheck is so powerful -- dude can take a helmet right from a bike cop ... and get away with it!

Last night, the UFC badass hit the L.A. bar scene -- hard -- and on his way out, dude startin' jokin' around with some cops outside one of the watering holes.  Josh thought it would be funny to "borrow" one of their helmets ... but they weren't laughing.

Afterwards, Josh started trash-talking his next opponent Georges St-Pierre -- predicting he will "knock his ass out!"

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MJFan4Life

Dude must have been drunk if he thinks he's gonna knock out GSP. I like Koscheck....but no chance... -Steve

electriczipper

GSP will whip his ass like he whips everyopne else,,that dude is unstopable

cpiskor

The only way GSP gets KO'd by Josh "Eyepoke" Koscheck is if he fakes ANOTHER knee to the face and then blinds GSP with "distance finding" open fingers to the eyes...like the last several fights he's been in. Even though I hate him, I'd have more respect for him as a fighter if he wasn't the biggest cheat on the block...

Ciedoc

Yea I agree. Koscheck's not even in GSP's league. He always has been ****y. Sure I will give him that he is a decent fighter but GSP is the better man and better fighter.

goolsbinin

Koscheck sucks b@lls... He is gonna get run through by GSP just like the first match... GSP is the welterweight "Spider"... Untouchable right now...

Geoff

GSP needs to move up a weight class, the opponents that Dana is forced to throw in the ring with him are getting really sad. Koscheck is a decent fighter but he is not really a welterweight title contender. I feel bad for the fighters on TUF 12 who have him as a coach as he seems very selfish and I don't think he will actually invest anything in their careers.

A

lol he definitely won't knock GSP out!!!! what a joke!!

TheIcon

If anythign they are going lay and pray on one another for 5 rounds.

electriczipper

GSP ans Anderson silva are the 2 best fighters in UFC...

kelly

I can't stand him. He is the biggest whiner in the UFC. Don't "poke" his eye or he may cry. GSP is going to KICK UR ASS!

Chi girl

GSP is gonna f*ck him up!!!!! Nothing wrong with Josh, he's a cool guy and a good fighter. But GSP is GSP B*tches!!!!!! Love U GSP....

Monkeystomp

Every time I see Josh, he looks like a hobo clown to me with that curly bleach blond hair and his never shaven face.

Pixie

He's definitly gonna lose to my man GSP! Stand up or laying on the ground like a b!tch,he's gonna lose!!! Cry B!atch cry! that's all you know to do pu**y..Kouchie...I mean Koscheck

Tom Cruise

Looking forward to seeing Koscheck bleed alot. GSP will make an example out of that eye poker.

Alex

He's just trying to hype his fight, he knows just as well as everyone else that he isn't even in the same league as GSP and he is going to get his ass beat no matter where the fight goes.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments