Bret Michaels -- Painful, But Good

5/22/2010 4:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bret Michaels says he's at 75% these days -- which, considering all he's gone through over the past few months, is about 1,000% better than we would have expected.

Outside his home in AZ, Michaels said he'll see how he's feeling over the weekend, but for now he plans to be in NYC on Sunday for the finale of "The Celebrity Apprentice."

If you're rooting for Holly Robinson Peete to beat Bret ... you're probably not a fan of snow on Christmas morning.

justagirl

Personally, I found Holly Robinson to be a b**** throughout the show and she really "skated" herself to the finals. You never saw her doing any of the leg work like all the other celebrities. She is not a person I would befriend anytime soon since she seems to have a problem with throwing you under the bus when out of clear eyesight. Not a real classy way of handling yourself when your mission is for people to donate to your charity during and after the show. Team Bret all the way!

lis

i want holly to win,,cause i have a child with autism,,,wish bret the best,,but shouldn't win based on sympathy alone

Patricia

Speedy recovery, wish you well...but,time to get rid of the bandanna. You are a handsome man.

Jay

Holly Robinson outshone him by far on apprentice. This is not a sympathy contest. Of course Holly should win, because she was better at everything.

Pongo

He should not fly with so many recent vascular incidents. Is making the finale of that worthless show really worth risking his life over? I doubt his kids will think so if something bad happens.

James

After only seeing the photos with that stupid bandana on his head, I had decided he's probably an arrogant son of a bitch; however, after looking at this clip I've changed my opinion.

Get well.

sirrah

I still say God is telling Bret to take a 'chill pill' and relax and heal- otherwise something else might happen!

Still- that's a pretty tough guy considering all that's happened to him.

Missy

Donald Trump would be a chump if he doesn't pick Bret Michaels He played fairly and did it w/o disrespecting fellow celebrities.

dorian

hey guys

i know if you watch american idol it's easy to think 1,000 % exists; but there is no higher percentage than 100 %.

Cheryl A.

First of all, Bret had a TIA, not a stroke, but a pre-curser to a stroke.
Second, Remember when KISS took off their make up? The bandana is his "IMAGE"
Third. so what IF he is bald, the man is 47 for goodness sake.
Forth, Who the hell is Holly Robinson?

Kellie Flemming

Oh c'mon. NOBODY is "pushing" this guy into ANYTHING! He's a PR whore. In two minutes he managed to mention his brain condition, heart condition, diabetes, his daughter AND plug his upcoming appearance on that dumb reality show. Sadly, it kinda makes light of the very real-life conditions that real-life people struggle years to come back from, and often don't. But somehow, Bret Michaels still manages to "keep rockin'." What a strong man.

Rob

He just needs to die already. The world would be a better place if it were bandana free.

Trish

I'll be watching Sunday. Can't wait to see Holly's face when Trump fires her.

KAM

Ask your Dr. I would NOT fly since you had all these hemorraging/clot problems. I would NOT take the chance, even if on bloodthinners. SKYPE IT. I'm shocked the Dr. would be letting him fly.

Cat

Holy crap! I can't believe he is actually on camera. I expected anyday for it to come out that is had died. Secondly, I figured he was worse than they were saying. It is great that he is kicking butt and overcoming all this. It must be the attitude! Glad to see him doing so well.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments