Lindsay Lohan -- Homeward Bound

5/22/2010 10:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Lindsay Lohan boarded a plane back to the U.S. this morning and is currently winging her way across the pond. So unless she pulls a D.B. Cooper, we'll see her stateside before the day is out ...

0522_lindsay_hollywood_composite_EX

Before she left, Lindsay made one last stroll through the streets of Cannes last night -- along with almost every photog in France.

LA Native

oh, poor me.....what a joke. You think they paps are bugging you? Wait until you get back to LA. Stupid girl, you made this mess, now take it.

boner

How can she make it back without a line of coke and a martini??? Holy crap hope she jumps out of the plane and kills herself because of the DT's. We would all save money without this white trash.

Ellis

Where does this skanky little twit get the money to travel the world and get the attention she gets? She is talentless, at best a very marginal human being, an addict and completly non-marketable.

george fudge!

Homeland Security should not be letting this STD skank back in the country. Hope she is caught by the drug dogs at LAX for that coke and hauled away in cuffs.

Cheryl A.

Yeah, george fudge, I never even thought of that! If she smells of drugs the dogs will smell it on her. I hope so, too.

Your Mom

She probably lied about her passport getting stolen to buy a couple of days to get the coke out of her system for her court date. I don't hope that she goes to jail because she is a celebrity and I don't like her. I hope that she goes to jail because if it were you and I, we would already have been booked and processed.

suesch1950

I also was puzzled by the change in hair color between the various pictures of Lindsay in Canne. Dark to blond. What is with that? Are these pictures really of Canne?

Jenny Lou

What a sad and disgusting excuse for a human being. She makes women look bad. What a CokeBit*h

rb

ok, I am SO SICK of Lindsay Lohan...she WAS a good actress...but omg get over it ... everyone knows if she doesn't beat this and soon she will be the next Anna Nicole or Michael J...it is a shame but COME ON TMZ...ain't nobody doing anything but LiLo...boring...SO BORING...love your site...so lets move it along now...PLEASE

Irish Pubes

@23 and 24, yeah cuz when I travel internationally they have dogs waiting for me at the terminal upon my return. how can two posters be so utterly stupid...

Rita

I am sure she will back just in time to hit up a club before the night is over.

james

a plan or plane?

ellie

What is she doing coming back to the US?? I would STAY IN EUROPE, I LOVE EUROPE!!!! Why be here???

viper1st

Celebrities & wannbes are attention whores - when "They" want media attention, they text/email/tweet blog websites & photogs w/where & when. Even the Hilton & Kardashian ladies tweet perezhilton.com w/their info. That's why celebs have hired Public Relations people.

ARTOFWAR

The stupid will always be inclined to want to kill the messenger. Especially when the news is hideous, and so obviously true......Artofwar