Lindsay Lohan

Sized Up in Court

5/24/2010 2:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just walked out of the L.A. County Courthouse sporting a brand new fashion accessory -- her court-ordered SCRAM bracelet.

0524-lilo-scram-tmz
The alcohol monitoring device got a makeover since Lindsay last rocked it back in 2007 -- it's now smaller, sleeker, and lighter.

Lindsay was put into her new SCRAM bracelet right inside the courthouse, where Judge Marsha Revel also informed Lohan that she would be meeting with a probation officer on Thursday.

Until the judge decides she can remove it -- LiLo must wear the device at all times ... even in the shower.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

electriczipper

gooo lindsey..you can dooooo it

pink floyd

don't worry linds they can airbrush that away!!!!!!LOL

Trish

Soda, coffee or water... That bracelet is huge.

Chia

Get this child some help.

Christina G.

Cool, it matches her hair.

beachkid

...not only it matches her hair, but those dark bags under her eyes.

Mike

I disagree with the court and the judge. I hope Lindsay does WHATEVER she wants safely and intelligently when probation is over. In fact, I hope Judge Revel finds out that I am the same way, and just TRY to put that SCRAM on ME! Send the goon, sorry, POLICE department mentality out here to me. I would LOVE IT.

Mari

Look at her face!! All puffy (lip augmentation is daffyduck-like) and she looks so hard for her age-all used up! My God, doesn't she see how she's killing herself. I really hope that those closest to her will not keep making concessions for her behavior. Lindsay is waaaaay off the deep end here more than people realize. We all see her dad is trying - although probably too late and the pot-calling-the-kettle-black. BUT-Where is her mother in all this?????

Tralfaz

Did it explode the minute that strapped it on her?

Politico Pablo

Do the SCRAM braclets come it pale pink?

sunny

She'll probably get white powder all over it.

Lizzie

The tat that ole HAG lindsay has/had, that Harvey thought was
real, was a Chanel "put 'em on, taken 'em off"; don't know about the tat above the Chanel one, though. I AGREE, as soon as that
SCRAM bracelet is put, that thing IS going to go into 5,239, 102
pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chicken227

rode hard and put away wet... LOL.. can't leave the LA area...spoiled brat got what she deserved... so far anyway...wonder why she isn't wearing her slut clothes now? what a phoney...

chris

Jail the family. I met her moron father knocking on the door of my sober house in Huntington Long Island looking for his cell phone from some 20 year old black kid. The apple never falls far from the tree. Like him she too will be in jail in no time

Nancy

She looks like she just saw her career flash before her eyes. . . .

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments