'Survivor Producer' -- Behind Some Bars

5/24/2010 7:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bruce Beresford-Redman -- former "Survivor" producer-turned-person of interest in his wife's murder -- looked like he meant business earlier today as he left the Santa Monica offices of his criminal defense attorney Richard Hirsch.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
As we previously reported, Beresford-Redman just entered back into the U.S. from Mexico -- without his passport ... which is still in the possession of Mexican authorities.

gayle

Just a matter of time before this psycho idiot is arrested!!!

Holly G

Does this mean that the US will send his butt back to Mexico? I would like to know legally what this means for the man?

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes! The Mexican authorities are like the Keystone Cops!

Christina G.

Note how easily he got back into the US without a passport.

jennifer

yes, how did he get back in so easily w/o a passport?

Jomica Man

What is it going to take for some justice system to formerly arrest this guy? Seems as though one just needs to commit a murder of a spouse in Mexico and get to walk around free. I hope to hell the family of the woman murdered gets there day in court with this guy. That story about what happened does not sit well with me at all. He was cheating on his wife, and takes out extra life insurance prior to the trip. I suspect the Mexican police in Cancun may have botched this case from day one in terms of evidence.

Eastender

What - did he climb under the fence???

Bryan

Big deal.......millions of people a year come here without proper do***ents from Mexico!!!

wow

Some people hold passports to more than one country.

Glorydais

HE SHOULD GO THROW HIMSELF OFF A BRIDGE AND LET THOSE KIDS LIVE A BETTER LIFE. MURDERED MOM AND MURDERER DADDY. GO OUT WITH A LITTLE DIGNITY.

Scott

Wow I thought for sure he would have off'd himself. Gotta give the guy credit he has stones. Now comes the fun part how bad did the Taco Bell police botch the case? I hope he paid them enough for an "immediate cremation". Even if he didn't I bet the case is so compromised he will never do time. I wonder if my exwife will go to Mexico with me? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comment

On your webshow today you said you can cross the border with a drivers license. That is no longer true, that law changed you are suppose to have a passport. The law changed within the last year...or went into effect.

bka62223

For those of you with a "how could this have happened"... "how inept are the Mexican authorities" attitude. Come on now kids... in the eyes of the Mexican police, this has all worked out vey nicely. Rich American producer comes to our country, murders wife, buys us off and then conveniently "sneeks" back across the border.... yeehaw!!! The whole thing came off without a hitch for them. After all, it's not like they don't know how to turn a blind eye to murder and corruption!!!

#9 is exactly right... only thing I wonder, is if he is now entitled to all the benefits our government feels they must offer those that cross our border illegally???

I'm thinkin' the only hope is to tie murder charges with federal charges for crossing the border in the commission of a crime. Also possible insurance fraud??? Still I doubt if he can be prosecuted for murder charges here in the U.S. of A.

Talk about pre-meditated... this guy had this one all figured out!!!

JLS

It's pretty clear he has paid off someone in Mexico but what are those stupid azz border guards down by San Diego doing? NO PASSPORT and they just let him in? I lived in SD for 12 years and they always asked me for it.

JLS

Nice commentary on our borders and the possiblity of terrorists just walking in...

Jesus Christ, what a horror!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments