Suge Knight Accused of Ordering a Hit

5/25/2010 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Suge KnightOne day after Suge Knight was released from jail last week, the rap mogul allegedly masterminded a murder plot ... this according to legal documents.

An L.A. County Superior Court judge has ordered Suge to stay at least 100 yards away from a Los Angeles area man after an allegedly frightening encounter this past Friday.

According to legal docs filed Monday, the man claims Suge "had 8 guys come to my house and told them to get me or kill me."

As TMZ previously reported, Suge was arrested Thursday morning for assault with a deadly weapon.  It's unclear if the man who got the restraining order was involved in the prior incident -- though he claims Suge later told him that "he was out now and going to take my life."

Suge is ordered to appear in court to respond to the allegations on June 8.

ITUS

DON'T TRY THAT **** IN TH BAY MANG! WE DON"T TAKE LA MONEY UP HERE SON!

WordOutlet

Suge Night dangled me over the balcony. I was afraid to speak until now. Gloria Allred will be representing me.

Missy

LOL This ugly mug is the biggest bufoon around. Is he that stupid..

Rooster

I give two ****s about this feller - but lets be realistic. It really sounds like some pansy ass whiner is just trying to cause him problems. They couldn't prove the allegations from the other night & they were pretty specific & the tape showed them to be specifically lying. Now Suge sent how many guys to talk to some pansy ass? He doesn't really seem like a guy who needs to send people to 'talk' for him & the complainant (whom I am blithely absent of his pansy assery) seems less than reliable.

I sure hope Suge gets a little of the 'good' celebrity justice on this.

Don't get me wrong, if he's guilty... I hear Kwame's looking for a cell mate.

Shag

Sick of this bitch. They got rid of Al Capone, why not get rid of his ass?

Moley

Suge, if you are guilty you will make your ancestors weep. It is unreal how many young Black men are being killed by other young Black men. I just don't get it because they are always calling each other brother.

Mikey

Hey, guys, stop bashing on Suge. I don't like him either, and maybe he did have something to do with Pac's death. But seriously, guys mind your own business. Calling him a retard, like come on people, he might have some **** goin' on, but still, don't be losers.

ncognegro

Oh well, You die the way you live.

dj kaizza

DOWNLOAD ""RECESSION PROOF"" FREE!!!!!!!!!! DJ KAIZZA http://www.zshare.net/download/765212474749cea6/

1. HELLO GOOD MORNING-DIRTY MONEY FT RICK ROSS, T.I

33. BIRTHDAY SUIT-SWAZY STYLES FT DJ EPPS
34. SWEAT-CASELY

WWW.DJKAIZZA.COM
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/DJKAIZZA
WWW.TWITTER.COM/DJKAIZZA

Marcus St. James

WTF. Suge Knight is the biggest ***** on the planet. All you have to do is step up. He has all of his boys do his work. All you have to do is step up to him and knock his ass out and he will cry like a bitch. He has proven that time and time again. He has a chandalier for a chin. What a waste of space.

sugecrazymaaan

i still believe he had something to do with Pac getting killed, he mightve actually shot from inside the car! who knows, the police didnt really do their jobs because they didnt care for him anyways. suge is a coward, hiding behind weapons and gangbanging. its all played out if you ask me. grow up suge! i remember when they said he snatched his baby mama up and cut her ponytail off, this dude should not be walking the streets, sad case.

keyslammer

What is it with these stupid stupid nicknames they give themselves? That is so childish. I guess it's some gangsta thing, so nobody knows your real name on the street and it carries over into the rap studio. Still, it sounds so ignorant for a grown man to call himself Suge and Tupac and all that other mess they come up with. And to one of the other posters....yeah, he's really got a lot of class. LOL The mentality of this mess just amazes me.

JJ25

Somebody is bound to kill him eventually. He needs to be taken out.

Kay

Shocker! *fake surprised look*. There are so many alleged stories about this guy back in the day. It's just ridiculous.

Sammi

I don't understand how this Negro is still walking the street.. He need to be put to Death by Lethal Injection. Blame the Legal System for letting him Terrorize people and get away with it. He's a sorry worthless A**hole that gets away with multiple murders and nothings going to be done about it,cause all the murdered victims were Black. What a Damn Shame,California.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments