Lindsay Lohan Had a Ticket to Ride

5/27/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Lindsay Lohan was telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth when she said she had purchased a plane ticket from the South of France to L.A. to return home in time for last Thursday's court hearing.

Lindsay Lohan Had a Ticket to Ride

TMZ has obtained the invoice from the travel agency Lindsay used to book the flight.  According to the Executive Travel and Parking agency in Nashville, Lindsay purchased a $6,860.50 ticket on Swiss International Air Lines, leaving Nice on Wednesday, May 19 at 10:40 AM, stopping in Zurich and ending up in L.A. at 4:40 PM the same day.

The D.A. apparently didn't buy Lindsay's story that she really did buy the ticket before her passport was allegedly stolen.  There was talk in the courtroom about producing proof of the ticket.

Well here it is.

KellyR

One thing that confuses me about this : The paps were ALL OVER Lindsay in Cannes. Why are they no pics of her getting turned away from the airport b/c of the lost passport ? And before the lindsay fans/conspiracy theorists start talking crap about the press, wouldn't it seem logical that these "Lohan haters" in the media would have LOVED to print a pic of her getting turned away ? Not sure I buy the bit about going to the airport and not being allowed to board... Ticket or not, this seems fishy...

kickaboo

So why didn't the lawyer produce a copy of said ticket purchased at that time?
Personally, I don't think it would have mattered in the Judge's mind because Lindsay chose to go to Cannes when she knew she has court and classes to complete. **** happens to all of us, but that's why we would have stayed home and took care of the REAL business.

beachgal

ANYONE can cut & paste a fake ticket, lol. Or pretend to book a flight, print it and then cancel it. Let's see the credit card receipt directly from the bank for the "paid" ticket.

J

LOL- unless she can show the Saber copy, it's a fake generated invoice- her lawyer really does think the judge is an idiot, and has already lied to her about Lohan's "work schedule"

Throw the book at her, start showing that Justice means something in Hollywood courts......

scott

For someone who has major money issues, paying $6,800 for a freakin plane ticket. WOW! I flew to London last year, coach round trip for $620.

Hmmmm

A defense attorney is not going to fabricate evidence and risk losing their license and having their client charged with more crimes if they have no reason to. If her attorney said "No, Lindsay did not buy a ticket because she felt it was pointless to do so until she had a passport" the outcome would have been the same. The judge already knew what she was going to throw at Lindsay before the hearing even started. I'm sure the court verified the purchase of the ticket with the airline cuz-that's what they do.

JPey

Who cares if she had already purchased a ticket home? Last I checked, nobody was wondering if she "really had a ticket" - it was whether her passport was really stolen and if her excuse for not being able to get back was legit. Not sure about you, but I don't usually book a trip somewhere (esp knowing I need to be home by a certain date, and for COURT, no less) and completely FAIL to book a flight home. I have an idea of how this all went down:

4am on May 19:
Lindsay: "whooooo! I'm wasted and I dont wan't to go back to LA! F*ck that stupid judge!"
Random Person: "I have an idea! Tell them your passport was stolen and you can't leave the country. Then we can go get tatoos and go to that douchy yacht party tomorrow night!"

Mystery Solved.

KellyR

70. LMFAO

mimi

anything can be faked these days, with a computer! whatever the ticket number is on this invoice can be verified with the airline!!

Rowan

The article said she had an itinerary? That is no proof the ticket was purchased. Someone wrote the real proof should be from the airline. I agree. I could type up and itinerary that says I have a reservation on a plane to Australia, it doesn't mean I purchased a plane ticket.

JPey

4am on May 19:

Mystery Solved.

Debbie Waddell

Are you freeking kidding me? Got her passport jacked but still looking for a free ride home on a private plane? Then spends $6,700 to get her sorry ass home. Ya! Got some swamp I want to sell you in Death Valley!

anon

This seemingly proves nothing about her innocence in this case. She could have had the intention to misplace the passport and be unable to make the flight as she was pressing "confirm" for the purchase.

She seems like such a joke.

faraWay

$7k for a ticket because she thinks she has to have first class. Not business class even, but FIRST CLASS. Wow. Her ego will be the end of her career if she doesn't wake up. She's not Oprah. She's not a billionaire, and at this point she's probably not even a millionaire. She is so foolish. I know of bigger celebs than her that will settle for coach if that's all there is available, but usually travel business when they go long distances. First class for Lindsay Lohan? HAHAHA. Whatever girl, wake up and smell reality. You're not first class and you can't afford it. Talk to your business manager and accountant and ask them for the truth. Then, do something about it.

RabbleRouser

The ticket was purchased the ONE day before she was suppose to depart- meaning she would have had to have had her passport on hand that day (passport # are required prior to travel), Then the day she was suppose to leave because she had to be in court the next day, her passport is magically stolen?

More like, the drunk kid was too wasted to travel and because she didn't leave herself any time to get back to the U.S. she came up with this scam.

F- that little pig, I hope she gets chucked in jail.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments