'American Idol' Finale -- What the Hell Happened?!

5/27/2010 10:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"American Idol" brought out the big guns for their season finale last night -- with some huge stars, shocking moments ...and the return of William Hung!

Check out the photo recap and reminisce on all the highlights!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

hot snot

this show is crap

sdt

This finale was so lame compared to last year. Come on??? Hall and Oates????? Okay...Brett Michaels was a good surprise but that was the only one. So happy Lee won!!!

Jane

I don't understand the headline. "What the hell happened?" There is no story to read. So what the hell happened?

greatneck

YAWNNNNN, snzzzzzzzz, nice nap.....

Julianne

I LOVED Hall and Oates! They were my favorite next to Janet!!
"you make my dreamms come true..!" :) :) I love that song. :)
I thought the show was generally entertaining.... I'm disapointed Crystal didin't win. Why does America keep voting for such boring generic guys? Kris Allen, David Cook, and now Lee. *snore*
I will buy Crystals CD for sure. There is no doubt she will get signed.

Dutra

Lee Dweezie who? There are thousands out there that can do what he does. I watched FOX news. Yawnnn.

CF

On the pics, it's Michaels with Casey JAMES, NOT JONES.
Ever hear of proof-readers? It's an old-fashioned professional concept.

StarsWish

The PEOPLE voted and got what they wanted. BTW, TMZ...it's Casey James--not Jones! Sheesh...where are the proof readers?

hot snot

crap show crap crap crap. I will be surprised if it survives without simon

Giovanna

What a HUGE disappointment! Crystal is WAAAAAY better than the other boring guy...

dibbee

A great finale show. Emotional farewell to Simon who made this show what it is. But the whole season was just a bunch of karaoke singers. The winner was such a joke. Lee was constantly off key each time he sang. He was cute, endearing and a decent guitarist but is no Idol. Third year in a row that the wrong contestant won, I think.

Darrell

Lee come on now,it was fixed.This is my last Idol I'll ever watch.Good Luck Crystal make us proud.

Julianne

I agree I'm starting to think Idol is definitely fixed.

beachlife

What's with the vote entitled "was justice served"? Who broke the law? And the headline "what the hell happened"? Is someone at TMZ having a bad acid trip?

Uh

Bret Michaels? "I didnt tell the doctors I was going to be here." Yup, typical rocker..brain dead. The hell with his family.. he's going to rock.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments