Lindsay Lohan -- Return to the Danger Zone

5/27/2010 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a SCRAM bracelet strapped to her leg, Lindsay Lohan threw herself back into the thick of temptation last night -- barhopping throughout Hollywood until 2 AM.

Though we didn't see her with an alcoholic beverage -- and it appears the SCRAM bracelet hasn't been triggered -- Lindsay hit Bar Marmont around midnight, and then rolled over to Las Palmas, where she partied 'til the bar closed.

The judge has ordered Lindsay to stay off booze and drugs entirely -- or she could go to jail. That being said, is Lindsay flirting with disaster by returning to the party scene?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

flip[wilson

She's high on scripts, man...get it together...high on scripts...this chick can't party sober.

RobG

This will end in tears, Lilo.

veronica

Poor thing will not stay out of harm's way!!!!!!!!!But what are going to do with a young adult in such acute denial???
It is sad to watch the downward spiral....

angles

I HAVE FAITH IN HER SHE WILL STICK TO IT MANY PEOPLE PARTY AND DON'T DRINK AT ALL SO I PRAY FOR HER

ted

The SCRAM bracelet doesn't detect meth.

beachkid

Again? I guess hard habits are hard to break.

Some Faustkateer

Oh, this is a really great idea, Lindz. See you on the C-Block soon!

Kelley

I don't understand California law. In Michigan anyone who is on probation for a alcohol related crime can't be in any establishment that serves alcoholic beverages. I had a friend who had to wear the ankle monitor and she couldn't even use hairspray bcause it would set it off!

KellyR

Pretty bonehead move, if only for the temptation factor... She already seems to have a sense of entitlement, I see this leading somewhere bad...

Miss Mary

Where is Dina?? Was she out with Lindsay too?

Paul

Ya know..It's bull**** how she can get prescription meds,and be higher than a kite walking through all this.

To be sober hanging out at the bars all night?..Something smells fishy to me.

I cant wait till this girl is no longer popular.She's only popular now because she's disliked by most the country.

awards

Let the good times roll! How long? How Long?

Phreaky

Like your cohost on TMZ Live said yesterday - she is just as addicted to the scene itself as she is the substances.
If she had any sense she would have taken the millions she made back in the day and bought herself a HOME and in that home she could have made a room like a nightclub and had her loser friends over to party every night. Lots of people have done it.
On a much bigger scale and with a lot more money that race car driver guy did it, I saw it on cribs - Dale Earnhart Jr or whatever - google it. And I've seen lots of houses for sale in Hollywood that have a "nightclub".
She's just an idiot.

glowbugger

What would happen if someone threw alcohol on her leg? Would the SCRAM bracelet detect it? I'm not saying anyone should do that, I'm just saying people are crazy like that.

Joe

ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME!?!? STAY AWAY FROM THE BARS FOR A WHILE YOU DUMB*ASS.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments