Janet Jackson -- Taking it On the Road

5/28/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ Janet Jackson was so "blown away" by the positive reaction to her appearance on the "American Idol" finale that she's "seriously entertaining" a concert tour ... that could begin before the end of the year.

Janet was amazing on Wednesday's "Idol" -- performing "Again," "Nothing," and "Nasty."  We're told as of today a concert tour is now on the front burner.

Miss Jackson -- who has only toured once since 2002 (and a bulk of that tour was canceled) is also set to appear at the Essence Music Festival in New Orleans on July 2.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Nantrece

Fat Black Thing? How dare you SANDI! Don't be a hater. Black is Beautiful. Curves are always in. Dont be mad because ur man likes bones and ugliness (That's if u have a man, or woman). Only a person like that would say Black Fat Thing.U HIde behind a computer screen and say that. U know u would get ur Ass whupped on (on the streets). Black women have Ass. Y do u think Non-Blcak women want to be like us? U go Janet. Lovely as always. LOng or short hair. Sandi go look @ ur ugly self n the mirror. Flat ass, no lips, no hips, No man!! Ha, Ha!! Hater, Hater

Joe

Janet will always be incomparable! She continues to bring uniqueness, excitement, and class to the music industry. Brava!

MAXWELL

I WILL DEFINATELY PAY $200.00 IF SHE COMES TO AUSTRALIA WHO DOESNT LIKE THE JACKSONS

angelaB

Re: 50
If she wasn't a Jackson she wouldn't have made it this far? Really? Then where are LaToya's, Jermaine's and Rebbie's career? Janet made it on her own.

Re: 58
That is not Michael's choreography. MJ was great but Janet is also great in her own right.

Hodan

Haterssss!!!!...I love Janet I and HOPE she goes on tour!!!! I wish her and ALL THE GOOD POEPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD LOVE & PEACE! GOD BLESS!

debolisa

yeah....I really miss her and she looking really really amazing and miss her voice, glad to she her great performances during American Idol and YES I will pay USD 100 to come to her show

Cherubim

When I looked at Janet Jackson's performance,
it made me realize, once again, how tremendous the
loss of Michael Jackson was to art and entertainment.
Janet's performance was to quote Joe Jackson, her father:
"a piece of cramp".

carl coxson

anyone that think she look fat must be fat and out of shape and jealous. Please don't make comments that don't make sense and that are just mean because you have low self esteam. it is fine that people out there don't like Miss. Jackson the icon, one of music's top selling artist, record breaker, number one movie opener (3), 34 number one singles, having strong career since 1977 need i say more. Janet looks wonderful. every one doesn't need long hair to look good janet can wear it all. post your picture on facebook so i can compare you idiot.

barbie

I wouldn't even go to a Janet Jackson concert for free. She lip syncs the whole friggin concert with a rediculas contraption of a 'microphone' stuck on the side of her face, struts around like she's the baddest bad ass on the planet while all her dancers do all the work. No thanks. I'd rather stay home. Plus I won't give more money to someone who is promoting a fur company. She makes me sick. She's transformed herself into Cruella Deville. Not cool. Not cool at all.

ronald crumble

janet is the bombay one reason is her age we have to respect all the years of her in the business all the hard dance routines and long hours of rehearsals RESPECT is what the young need today and to honor the experienced after all we are all biters any way we had to learn from someone.

antonella

There is an endless war between Janet Jackson’s fans and Beyoncé’s. This prompted me to gather more information to make a fair comparison between the two. I’d like a polite debate from both sides. Check out : http://beyoncegalaxy.wordpress.com/2010/12/20/janet-jackson-and-beyonce-knowles-comparation-1st-round

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11