'Survivor' Fan Favorite -- Immunity in Battery Case

5/31/2010 4:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0528_russel_hantz_EX_getty"Survivor" fan favorite Russell Hantz -- who just won $100k on the show -- just scored a major legal victory ... he's officially off the hook for allegedly attacking someone at a street festival last month.

TMZ has learned the District Attorney in Lafayette, LA has decided not to file criminal charges against the reality star -- and we're told the decision was made at "the victim's request."

As TMZ first reported, Hantz was thrown in jail for allegedly shoving" someone to the floor at the festival.

Lucy

Russell brought this show to a whole new level, a level that is so close to hell, it almost ruined the show.He's such a pig and I hope we never have to see his nasty face on tv again.

Hobbitized

He should be in the next Hobbit film. He wouldn't need any makeup.

Diane

This imitation of human life will no doubt find its way back in front of a judge many times - now that it feels its famous for being bad - "it" will be worse than ever and have people picking fights. May it find peace in prison.

leo

Russell may be dominating Survivor, but the real king of the game is the Jury. Russell can never be the king of the game unless the jury agrees with him.

Bee

32. Russell is flat out awesome.

He is, by far, the best Survivor player ever.

He is the "Babe Ruth" of Survivor.

I never watched the show until he came on, then it was worth watching.

The only reason he didn't win was because of shallow minded people who were unable to get past their own bruised egos and respect play that bordered on pure genius.

KEEP ON ROCKIN' RUSSELL! YOU TOTALLY KICK @$$ BUDDY!!! :-D What I don't get is why the HLEL SOMEONE in Hollywood hasn't snatched him up already! He's incredible!

P.S. (((THANK YOU))) TMZ for the Russell update!

Us true Russell Hantz fans appreciate that. Keep up the good work!

Posted at 3:02 PM on May 31, 2010 by Tony

Ummmm....yuck.

Geez Russell..(I mean "Tony")....that is an awful lot of love for Russell.

Hmmmmm.....as Russell would say, "If Russell Hantz wanted you to fall in love with Russell Hantz, I would tell you to fall in love with Russell Hantz and bam, your in in love with Russell Hantz. You're either with me or you're against me. If you're against me, you're gone. I'm Russell Hantz."

Hotdog On a Stick

...but he's still a total douche.

jean

this little man is scary,he just gives off bad vibes, I think your previous comments are right, he's like a second coming of charles manson, the type of person you love to see losing at everything he does, because he's such a little "icky" "creepy" "nasty" small individual, please don't have him on any more survior programs, if you do then I will stop watching one of my favourite shows.

Starlah

Russell was awesome on Survivor, but not as awesome as: http://linkbee.com/FUGYM
(sorry, had to shorten the url)

your not all that

Too bad he couldnt buy a personality with his winnings........JUST SAYIN..............HES A BUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLYYYYYYYY. I feel so sorry for his family. Way to make em PROUD RUSTY !!!!! 2 time LOSER !!

zainab

i love russell i love the way u played the game! the way he managed to use all of them as puppets amazing skills!!! i loveeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuu russell

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3