Bruce Beresford-Redman: 'I Am Innocent'

5/31/2010 7:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bruce Beresford-Redman is finally speaking out through his lawyer and proclaiming his innocence as reports surface he has been charged in the murder of his wife.

The state attorney general in Mexico told the AP a judge has issued a warrant for the former "Survivor" producer's arrest. Beresford-Redman, who spent the day with his kids (see above), released this statement:

"Monica was the axis around which our whole family revolved. From her sisters and parents to my parents and of course to our children and me, she was everything to us.

"I am devastated at her loss; and I am incensed at the suggestion that I could have had anything to do with her death. I am innocent. My children have had one parent taken from them by a senseless act of violence. I implore the Mexican authorities not to take their remaining parent by a miscarriage of justice and to do what is right not just what is expedient."

His attorney, Richard Hirsch, said in part, "Mr. Beresford-Redman is innocent of this crime and is prepared to defend himself in a court of law."

Bruce

Monica's sister Carla probably had Monica killed so Carla could move in with Bruce and raise her Monica's kids together with him. Carla's panties have always been moist for Bruce and maybe she took advantage of cir***stances to get her sister out of the way and have Bruce to herself.

Bruce

Bruce now co-owns the restaurant with Monica's sisters, as everything Monica had before she died is now his.

Snaby

He is GUILTY, this MONSTER kills MONICA, He have to pay in the MEXICAN PRISON FOR LIFE. Bad Monster.

Deborah

Hear Hear Mika!

Bruce you are one sick puppy - both Mr. Beresford Redman and Bruce #33/32 - or are you one and the same?

tiv

Thank you Bruce Exactly !!!

tiv

He has a Mexican attorney too dont you guys read anything ??

WordOutlet

I find it hilarious certain words are censored, for example that lovely word that gets censored when you say cir***stances. And do***ents.

Yes, those ones. Hilarious.

Gary Coleman

Bruce, Juanita and David. Stop posting these moronic comments under fictitious names on here. Soon the FBI will come knocking to checkout your computer records.
The nasty ho bag and the fat ugly father moved into that house before Monica even went missing. Screams premeditation.
Mexico has not just filed charges they have filed first degree MURDER with aggravated assault charges. Not only is this m oron charged with mmurder they have found evidence of premeditation.
NO HUMAN WITH AN IOTA OF DECENCY WOULD KILL ANOTHER AND PUT IN A SEWER WITH HUMAN WASTE

to little

You can bet federal officials here are helping Mexico officials. Expect the feds to put him in federal prison until he is extradited to Mexico. If Bruce were smart he would confess to the murder if he is allowed to stay in a US prison. Because that fool will never survive in Mexico prison

Snaby

After all Monica's did for you foker, when you met Her, you as nothing, She pay for you to go to school, then now you have fame and money, you Monster killed Her, but you for sure will pay on the Maxican Prison for the rest of your durty life. MONSTER>>>>>>>

Snaby

And the house where your Mother and your Father lives, was the first house Monica's but in USA, they even had they own home, now is protecting this Monster, You Go to Mexican Prison, You See!

durrr...

"i'm innocent!! the knife killed her; not me!"

kb

He is so not innocent, God Bless the kids! I hope Monica's ghost can help those babies, Lord knows they need it!

WordOutlet

I like sanitised, emotionless press releases many days after the fact.

I don't know about you guys.

Mr Hate

Bruce, the tribe has spoken.