Paris Hilton's Ex -- I'm On Top of the World!!

6/1/2010 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Doug Reinhardt, aka Paris Hilton's ex-boyfriend, aka heir to the frozen burrito fortune, has left Hiltie in the dust -- cause he's datin' Miss World USA.

0601_lane_launch_v3

We've learned Doug has been spending "every night" for the past few weeks with Lane Lindell -- a beauty queen who's even getting a college education at the University of Georgia.

Paris will probably say, "She's so 2008."  And that's true.  Miss World USA 2008.

Trish

That hose monster won't have a problem getting another boy toy.

Scott

I hope dude gets an std check up......

timsami

You're good TMZ! LiLo is sober and Jesse James is officially broke and stupid...so it's time to move along to [dada] Paris Hilton's taco. Smooth move.

Mike

That's a HUGE upgrade from Paris. Doug went from the bottom of the trash heap to the top.

@markl17

I just hope Ms. Lindell gets a prescription for Valtrex ASAP!

please

Hope she makes him use protection.

Jomica Man

This guy has made a major upgrade in both beauty and brains. I've no doubt after seeing Paris without any make up versus his new flame, are instant morning pick me upper, if you know what I mean. The brains part was not much of a contest. He could actually have an intellegent conversation with this one. I'm sure his family is pleased, after knowing full well of her(Paris) sex tape that will be around for her future kids to know about.

timsami

Please TMZ....don't ruin Lane Lindell's life. You have a proven track record of wrecking lives. Run Lane Run !!

Kim M

Tell the TMZ staffer who has the fried blonde hair and the blue shirt on (episode appearing June 1, 2010) that she is a beat down loser who makes Maxey Mouse look like a genius. Come on Harvey... pay her more money so she can get that hair done!

ginny

much better choice, Paris is one ugly bitch!!

Lizzie

Bet this young lady is NOT a frozen idiot, like that ole HAG paris!!!!!!! I totally AGREE I hope this young lady gets checked & has the gent use PROTECTION!!!! Doug WAS waaaaay too good 4 ole HAG paris, wish paris would go HIDE & STAY in one of those hotels &&&&& SHUT UP!!!!!!

HornDog

so Paris will want some revenge sex...I am available

Bean

Herpes is forever. Paris is nothing but an attention starved skank.

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

Did Paris graduate from High School? She's so goony looking and stupid. How old is she? She looks at least 50! Yep, Doug has definitely improved his taste. Paris will never get married. No guy with half a brain would have that Media Whore Slut.

tommyr

That woman is FAR HOTTER than Paris will EVER be. Paris = go away skank!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments