Shauna Sand to Enter 'Rehab'

6/3/2010 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shauna SandsShauna Sand's penchant for booze and attention has finally paid off -- TMZ has learned the former Playboy Playmate has signed on for the next season of "Celebrity Rehab."

We're told Shauna will check into Dr. Drew's famous recovery center in Pasadena tomorrow.

As we previously reported, the show has already lined up several other minor celebs including Tila Tequila and Jason Wahler.

Chuck

Play Doctor for $500,000 sounds good, anyone with any real prospects would be nuts to go on that show.

bob dobolina

YES!!!!...HAWWWTNESS!!

moe

I am surprised that she drinks???? It seems like she has not eaten or had anything to drink in years. She is anorexic, skanky, and nasty! ICK! piece of garbage!

Cathy

I hate to admit it, but she is so weird I will probably watch the show (at least initially) to see how awful she really is :-)

Shutupanddrive

Addiction to plastic?

shark

What is she in rehab for? Dressing like a slut? Finding out what shoes to wear besides clear stripper heals? Learn how to know put gallons of makeup on?

Phreaky

I didn't know addiction to Lucite was real.

gemini81

PolarBear- Good luck! :)

Cartman- Exactly.

Yep I said that

I feel so sorry for her kids, can you image this whore coming to school to pick you up

Who cares

Sorry but I've had enough of so called 'celebrities' complaining about how hard their lives are and all their problems. They say that is why they abuse alcohol and drugs....that's just an excuse. I grew up with an alcoholic father and believe me there were problems at home but I turned out ok. Why???" Because I didn't want to be like that and made better choices..something that everyone has the right to do. So when I see these stories about celebrities being messed up because of their 'childhood' I can't feel sorry for them. I grew up with nothing and struggle everyday to have something but at least I have my dignity and that counts for so much. Hollywood, earn our respect and then maybe I'll start to care..........

Mondo

Looks like celebrity rehab is desperate for clients.

electriczipper

maybe they can un freeze gary coleman and monjack and all the other dead celebrities and invite them too

G.R.

WTF. Another Z-Lister. The bells toll for the end of this fake show. Good Riddance.

Irene

Has this show really helped anyone besides Dr. Drew?? How can you be honest with your emotions with a camera rolling all the time...all that does is promote fake drama. I don't ever remember seeing anyone get better permanently from this guy.

c3UdR2p

Her only addiction is for media attention, quit giving it to her, she's a crazy whore.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2