Rue McClanahan

Secret Dirty Jokes

6/5/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rue McClanahan will truly be missed ... for her smile, her compassion ... and her ability to tell a dirty joke.

0603_rue_tmz_video
TMZ obtained footage of Rue and her gal pal Betty White from 1985 -- in which the ladies swap some R-rated humor ... and it's pretty damn hilarious.

RIP Rue.

Tom

That was hilarious! She will be missed thoroughly!

Daniel

R.I.P Rue thank you for being a good friend. You will be sorely missed by me and all the rest of your fans =(

dm99

Tom & Daniel, I completely agree!!! ROFLMAO I NEEDED THAT LAUGH!!
She is already missed, it's true!! I loved all of the girls!! The world has lost much laughter! Bet she's cracking up God, Jesus & the whole bunch right now!! I'm a Christian so I hope it's okay to say that!! Rue, You are loved!!!

SickofTMZ

Love them both! Rue you will be missed!

redconfetti

I didn't get the second joke, about the hunchback girl who got invited to dinner. Can someone explain?

pucker90

Funny, funny, stuff! I love it when the bust up in giggles together. RIP Rue. Why are the Golden Girls so awesome? It just doesn't make sense!!

#5 -- She's a hunchback, so if she's going to lie on her back the hump needs somewhere to go. If I have to tell you why he wants her to lie on her back I'm giving up on you.

electriczipper

isnt that making fun of hunchback people,,thats not very nice,,,thats like making fun of retarded people,or blind people or people with cancer

Smooch

Needed a laugh this morning lol That was awesome. RIP Rue! You are iconic and will be missed <3

Ruby

A genuine laugh from some genuinely funny ladies. I needed that this morning. RIP Rue, you'll always be Ms. Devereaux to us!

Shaydie

I couldn't hear the first joke about the gorilla :(

nisiek

such class acts both of them...even classy while telling dirty jokes...you can tell they were really good friends...

Tara

Two classy ladies cracking each other up.... Priceless

Rest in Peace Rue

Chia

# 5 and #6, I couldn't hear the entire joke, could you retell it?

# 7, it was a joke! Why not stand up for people who commit beastiality too?

squeakermama

Loved that!

cjs

I was having a really bad day until I saw this :-) Just LOVED it !! Two great ladies telling such blue jokes, you have to love it.

I really want to hear the one that Conrad Bain told Rue the one she said she'd share with Betty in the future, did Betty ever hear the joke?

If so have her PLEASE tell us !!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments