Gary Coleman's Ex-Wife Emerges

6/6/2010 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For the first time since her ex-husband Gary Coleman passed away, Shannon Price was out and about ... leaving her home covered in a blanket.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
So far, funeral plans for Coleman have not been set.

wintersskyes72

I dont know how I would appear to the outside world if my husband died, probably a mess. She looks like someone who just lost a loved one and now the reality of it is setting in.

please

When you hear the tone in her voice the way she talked to Gary on the tape when he was injured and how she made it more about her than about him I am convinced the man is in a better place.

It would take a top notch psychiatrist to get through to that woman and explain how much of a mean she was being.
You can bet your ass if there had been a woman as opposed to a little tiny man in that shape their would have been a crime unit on the scene at least talking a closer look with in minutes after they found out how serious it was.

RDJ

Why isn't there a murder investigation going on...every thing should of been tapped in her house and phone to see if she slipped....murders are taken too lightly when people with money are involved...if I pushed my wife off of a stool and I acted like this psycho I would be in jail.

Quiet

WHERE IS HER HOUSE IN UTAH? WHO GETS GARYS MODEST BRICK HOUSEIN UTAH NOW THAT HE'S GONE? I am curious of this secret will and where at least gary's one asset, his house.. goes to? WHo gets gary's little brick house now that bank will pay off mortgage as life insurance? IS she still in his house loitering or does she have her own house?

patty013

After hearing the 911 call it doesn't take a mental giant to know 1) no love lost between them, 2) self-centered ignorant woman....and yes, that bed pan will probably show up on Ebay LOL

yadda yadda

His body has been turned over to the state coroner for further investigation. Thank goodness.

rex kramer

The last time I saw a face like that it was pulling a chuck wagon.

beachgal

Witch. Did police even bother to investigate the scene where he supposedly fell and then match it to his injuries? RIP Gary.

Kate

"Someone told me I need to be seen in public looking 'forlorn and grief-stricken' and I'm really, really trying, you know? I'm suddenly looking and acting like this because I need to get sympathy and understanding, especially after I looked and sounded so giddy with all of the attention after Gary died. But, most of all I need SUPPORT - as in MONEY, to help bury my poor (ex)husband... I have no money... he had no money... I have no sugar-daddy... and I sure as hell don't wanna have to sell any of those purty things Gary bought for me. Please look at me and feel sorry for me and forget that videotaped interview... oh, and if you happen to have a few casino chips, that'll work too...!"

JLS

What an act! A blanket and a tub to throw up in. Must be that agent, Sheila, told her she'd better do something to garner some sympathy very fast.

This is Gary's killer. She struck him so hard in the back of the head that he fell. He told the EMT's he didn't remember falling because she hit him FIRST. Then she went upstairs and left him to die. Slow call to 911-no emotion and he'd dead.

And now, the act! BS!

LStoner

It just looks like she has the flu and is on the way to see the doctor. Doesn't seem like a big mystery to me.

SpawnOfAzazel

Damn, she is fugly as all hell.

Gsharon 710

TMZ, J.Jackson, Al Sharpton, get on your job and let Utah know that there are hundreds who knows this death should be investigated. Was Gary not as important as Michael Jackson?
They left the crime scene open and they know that Shannon and Gary both has been known for Domestic violence.

It is so good to see how many people care about a human's life and are not afraid to say that something is not right.

Once again, if the situation was reversed, Gary would have been taken to jail for questioning.

Just Sayin'

Meanwhile, Gary still has no funeral planned. Sad__:-(

Trish

Maybe she is pregnant and has morning sickness. Hmmm...