Sandra Bullock

Kisses Scarlett Johansson!

6/7/2010 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sandra Bullock sucked face with Scarlett Johansson at the MTV Movie Awards -- talk about one helluva rebound!!!

0606_bullock_video
The girl-on-girl action went down last night -- after Sandy got a huge standing ovation while receiving something called the Generation Award.

After the smooch, Bullock addressed the attention now placed on her personal life, saying "Can we please go back to normal because therapy is really expensive. Go back to making fun of me, I don't care, it's time to get back to normal."

The kiss comes around the 4:00 mark.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

John303

The music sucked tonight, what little music there was.

Cartman

Everybody is a lesbian these days.

nobleday

Boring! Why is it the "stars" think it's so cool to randomly kiss people at awards shows? Give me a break. It's just really boring.

William

This is crazy. I hope it's not Britney and Madonna kissing thing again. Anywho, congrats to Sandra Bullock.

martin

I had respect for Sandra Bullock....... No More...

nobleday

Boring! Why is it the "stars" think it's so cool to randomly kiss people at awards shows? Give me a break. It's just really boring and shallow.

And, I was feeling really good about her speech. My positive opinion just went down the drain with Bullock's stupid fake kiss.

Please stars...spare us any future stupid fake-o kisses!

D.D.

I thought it was funny.

Osiris Reborn

Awwwe.. Martin doesn't respect Sandra anymore because she has a sense of humor.

Even if MTV wanted to be music television again, what would they play? In the eighties there tons of one hit wonders, as well as really loved artists from Jackson to U2 to The Police to Duraon to the one hit wonders like Men at Work, Berlin, Flock of Seagul. But these days the top ten chart on billboard is usually always Gaga, Bieber, Cyrus, and some lameo country band. So there really isn't a lot of popular new material for the station to play.

Sadly.

smilingwidley

Who gives a hoot ???? ................. it was done for a reaction ............. which it got. Go to bed .. lol

Mad_Mike79

I am a huge fan of Scarlett Johansson and Sandra Bullock. I find nothing wrong with the two of them kissing. Can't some people understand that Sandra is trying to prove to everyone that she has a sense of humor regardless of everything she's had to go through. Plus, she did it in the award show that hardly anyone takes serious. If it were at the Oscars, now that would bring trouble but come on. It was at a stupid Teen awards. lol

Mad_Mike79

Johanna

Love Sandy, she's so cute and funny. Those of you that have "lost respect" or don't like her, too bad, get over it.

NOYB

I thought it was all in fun. Where;s you damn sense of humor people?
She's bouncing back from a horrible situation with that sorry piece of ****
for a husband she had.

adriana stone

3106195401 DiDdY!

jsd

Ok Jesse pounding her in the ass with a double barrel shoot gun did not make you lose respect but this did ??

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments