Fired Cop in

Charlie Sheen Case

It's Allred Time

6/7/2010 4:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Gloria Allred's latest mystery client is the former Aspen cop who interviewed Charlie Sheen's wife after the alleged Christmas Day domestic incident.

It's Allred Time
Valerie McFarlane was fired from the Aspen PD because she allegedly gave "favorable treatment" to a reporter working on the story.  She also reportedly used her position to get free concert tickets.

McFarlane would have been a witness for the prosecution had the case gone to trial, and she would have been grilled like a cheeseburger on cross.

Gloria is in Aspen with McFarlane and plans to hold a news conference with her right after Charlie gets his sentence. We just got this photo moments ago , as the two had lunch in an Aspen hotel.

lynn

Can't stand this bitch...

KKKKKatie

How do some of these people afford Gloria's rates?

Carl

Gloria Alred was once a legitimate defender of women and women's rights. Seeing her become an attention hungry opportunist in recent years is sad.

PhilipMarkum

What is like a rash: Horrible to look at and red all over? Gloria Allred of course!

dprice

I hat this lady. she gets me all red in the face. What a joke she has become.

Duc

Biggest ambulance chaser out there!

Mike

Would someone please explain to my what the news conference is for? She's not a player in anything that's going on.

steve

i thought Allred was a pimp, this woman hasn't screwed anyone

Tammy

Gloria Allred makes women look bad. Gloria is a bottom of the barrel attorney who needs so much attention and it's just wrong. The woman has no class and only cares about herself and getting her VERY UGLY face on TV. I feel sorry for her children to have a mother like her disgusting. Gloria go crawl in a hole and never come out you FAME WHORE !!!!

Modwild

Ha ha - for once I don't mind Allred.

JLS

And we are supposed to believe Gloria Allred and her cop client that was fired? OMG LMFAO! Zero credibility--ZERO ZERO ZERO!

Chia

Any time I see Gloria with a "victim" I automatically think they are scamming someone.

What is her argument? If Charlie hadn't been in Aspen her client wouldn't have given preferential treatment? Scammed concert tickets? Been an upstanding police officer?

Now that Charlie isn't going to trial her "client" won't get her 15 minutes of fame?

chrissy

Gloria Allred is sexist and only helps s***bags. Valerie McFarlane was fired from the police department in aspen for abusing her position and trying to get things out being an officer who was involved in a celebrity arrest. People like her give cops the bad reputation they have and she is lucky she is not being sued

Truth

Why would you want a s*** bag on your side? I think if this lady testified against Charlie it'd just be for his benefit.

Typical crooked glorified meter maid.

Vegas Wrestling

Does Allred do anything besides hold press conferences and go on CNN? Gloria Allred is worse then the whores, golddiggers and "victims" she defends. She lost me when she called Tiger's Mistresses "victims" who are "traumitized". BTW, is she licensed in Colorado to practice law?

Gloria Allred is the ultimate Gold Digger, and if she doesn't like it she can sue my broke ass!! I'll make Millions on the publicity of being sued by her and there are lawyers who'd take my case pro bono just to bitch slap her!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments