'Real Housewife'

in Real Sex Tape Drama

6/8/2010 6:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Another "celebrity" sex tape is about to hit the market -- and this time, the people distributing the footage claim the star is Danielle Staub from "Real Housewives of New Jersey."

0607_danielle_staub_EX_Getty
Hustler tells us it is all set to distribute a 75 minute tape, featuring Jersey's most hated Housewife -- and mother of two -- in a naked romp with a mystery man.

A rep from Hustler tells us the tape was shot last September -- several months after 47-year old Staub first appeared on the Bravo reality show.  The tape is set to be released on June 14.

A rep for Staub had no comment on the story.

0607_danielle_staub_launch

3Storms

Whether she be a nice person or not, she has three children who are just trying to live their lives. Congrats at destroying the lives of those children for your own greed, Hustler. Stay classy.

G.R.

Geez. Another fake sextape setup. When will these wannabe celeb hasbeens find something else to do after their 15 minutes are dead rather than releasing sextapes secretly to gain media attention.

Kitty

Harvey, I love your subtely with the picture. Good one !

Dave

I'm wondering if the pic of her wiping her chin is a preview of whats on the tape

Ernie

If she likes making sex tapes then she should swithch her career from the Housewifes of Jersey to entering the adult entertanmet industry. I have read all about everyone making sex tapes. Then they should persue a career in adult entertanment. If these morns think that the sex taper are not going to make to the Internet then I have a gushing oil well in the gulf for sale. It they like making then they should be paid for it.

Chuck

Looks good for 47? For a moment I thought she was in her late 50's...egads she's a real life train wreck crashing in slow motion. Yuck!!!

KUKA

what the heck is she blowing? is that sperms?

Laura

Robotboy

I would rather watch open heart surgery...

mousetrap

Are there any legal eagles here? Because I'm confused as to whether or not these kinds of sex footage can be released without a person's permission. If not, I don't understand why people act so upset over this and then it ends up getting released. How is that legal? Like Paris Hilton, Kendra, etc. I realize they ultimately ended up financially benefiting from it, but that I can somewhat understand if it's going to be released anyway. But if it's not legal to release it without their permission, the only conclusion I can draw is that they are such whores and morally bankrupt they would rather have a nice chunk of cash than protect themselves from the world and their children and relatives seeing their nakedness in intimate and compromising situations and positions. I honestly don't think a couple of million dollars could sell me on that.

Carl

I like my eyes. I really don't want them burnt out by seeing this tape.

omgsammi

that woman is a sick psychopath... she needs help.

Paula

Sad, isn't it? These days, everybody's a "ho"! No wonder women are referred to as "b***hes", and worse, in "music", and other places! If they "carry" themselves, without self-respect, and dignity...they have earned DIS-respect, and contempt...A "ho" is a "ho" is a "ho"...

anony

Scary scary scary face.
No, a CROSS between Joan Rivers and The Grinch...

Barbie

Laura you should get the fact's straight before posting a comment. Even though this has nothing to do with Danielle and her sex tape. Teresa and her husband filed for bankruptcy to the tune of 11 million dollars. Husbands business makes him $3,900.00 a month and Teresa makes $3,333 per episode on Real Housewives of New Jersey. So what you really need to figure out is how anyone with that kind of income (reported taxed income that is) could have $11 million dollars in debt, which now WE the taxpayer's are going to pay for. From the time this show started until right now, every single show we have seen Teresa toss around thousands of dollars on clothes for the kids, herself, her house, her furniture. All pricey showy items. How is that possible you ask ? Isn't New Jersey known as the Soprano State ????? Get it ?????
-------------------------------------------------------------------
56. How about getting the story of NJ housewife Teresa only making 80 grand a year and losing all her houses. How does someone that only makes 80 grand a year get a 1.8 million dollar mortgage?

Posted at 6:47 AM on Jun 8, 2010 by Laura

And for the other poster who made a comment about Danielle bringing her bodyguards along for a charity event. I'm from New Jersey and I guess you have to be from New Jersey to know this. I have a good friend who is a member of Hell's Angel's, this ain't me bragging about it believe me, but just pointing out a fact. Hell's Angel's do bodyguard work for Mafia members. So if you can figure all this out then bravo to you ! This entire show is based on people who have legitmate business'es that they use as fronts for their real business as in mafia business. Illegal business ventures that makes them ALOT of money and affords them all these nicer things in life that don't even involve bank loans, more like loan sharks !!!!! JMO