Chris Brown

Blocked from UK

Over Rihanna Incident

6/8/2010 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Blocked From UKChris Brown
's violent past just caught up with him in the UK ... where he was just denied entry into the country.

Officials in Great Britain revealed they wouldn't let the singer cross the border because of his criminal record ... specifically the attack on Rihanna.

The move seriously screws up Brown's tour -- which had at least 3 scheduled stops in the UK.

Soon after the decision, Brown tweeted, "SORRY to all the fans in Europe!!! my tour is cancelled. Im pretty sure yall know. my entry was denied in your country. I love you. SORRY!!"

The tweet was later removed -- and his publicist later claimed the rejection was based on "issues surrounding his work visa."

Britain's Home Office also released a statement, saying, "We reserve the right to refuse entry to the UK to anyone guilty of a serious criminal offense."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

hotbitch

LOL Serves his ass right!

boiler81

This loser actually TOURS?? People pay to see this garbage??

Mike

I bet they'll put out the red carpet for Charlie Sheen.

glamh8er

Ha Ha! That's what his little bitch ass gets! He ruined his whole career in just one night!

snodgrass

Well done.
I only WISH America still had the balls to be as firm. We need to uphold our laws to save this country as Europe does.

WHATEVER

GOOD FOR ENGLAND------IF ONLY THEY'D BLOCK ALL THE DUMB IMMIGRANTS THEY KEEP ALLOWING IN NOW. WOULD YOU BELIEVE HARROD'S IS OWNED BY AN ARAB. AND THEY HAVE EAST INDIANS CRAWLING ALL OVER THE PLACE.

mddiva35

I thought they took him off Twitter because of these types of idiotic 'tweets'. Looks like they may need to take him off it again. His publicist keeps cleaning up his sh*t! Stupid kid!!!

budweediii

They should ban the other skank involved as well, it takes two to tango. Rihanna is as much blame for that incident as he is. She is just a female, and they always get the benefit of doubt, in those cases. I'm not condoning what Chris did, I just know he isn't the little angel everyone wants to think. This girl is starting to look drugged out, with all her crazy hair cuts, and clothes.

Mike

Charlie Sheen has kicked every womans ass that he has ever dated. Slept with 100's of prostitutes and well as the Madam (Heidi)and still is the highest paid actor on TV. I bet they have a parade and marching bad for him if he went over there. I'm just saying...

SallyChi

This is hilarious. Britain and France harbor child molestors and thieves and they're blocking his entry into the country? Chris -- go to South America. Forget the Europeans.

Carl

Too bad we can't do the same here.

MJFAN

they should also keep rihanna out of there to...she is such a major whore...they dont condon that but they condon beaters...which i think that wat chris did was wrong..but didnt she say that she used to beat him to...2 wrongs dont make a right

Bean

Good for them,so now what are they refunding like maybe ten tickets then? LMAO!!!!!!

martinsheenfan

Enough already. Yeah he did something bad but when does it end for him? I am sure he learned his lesson. Everyone deserves a second chance.

liz

Wonder if Charlie Sheen will get banned too? He should. So sick of the double standard here. I'm even a Chris Brown fan but this his crazy!! Charlie Sheen should have to pick up trash instead of giving acting lessons.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments