Heidi and Spencer -- Bored With the USA

9/9/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag are each separately talking about permanently moving to Costa Rica.  Do we smell a rat yet?

090710_speidi_tmz

Sources directly connected with Spencer tell TMZ ... he wants to move to Costa Rica for two reasons -- it's a lot cheaper than L.A., and he would be closer to Heidi and possibly salvage his marriage.

Of course, reason #2 assumes Heidi is also moving to Costa Rica.  So we checked with sources in direct contact with her, and they're now telling us Heidi is indeed noodling on the idea of living in the Republica de Costa Rica.

So the question -- Is this whole divorce thing a pile?  Heidi's friends are kinda hedging, saying she loves Spencer but doesn't know how to deal with all the problems.

No word on how Costa Rica feels about this.

Shannon Steward

This country would be a better place if those two moved to Costa Rica and then died of a horrible virus.

Dennis Johnson

I thought they were being traded to Costa Rica for monkey but Costa Rica backed out of the deal.

Bubbles The Chimp

Bored with the USA? I think it is the other way around.
Move to Costa Rica please!!!... then get slaughtered by drug smugglers.

kate

Who cares!! Seriously!?! I wish the news outlets would stop posting stories about these idiots then maybe they will go away. Talentless good for nothing morons! Grrrr

Alfonso

I lived in LA and I live in Costa Rica, and trust me WE DO NOT WANT THEM HERE.....GET THE F$CK OUT

Gretel

#41 Jeffro11 ... That's the best solution I've ever heard. I'd even pitch in to get that party started. The second best is the murder/suicide idea, ala Dorothy Stratten, although Dorothy was an innocent. Heidi would deserve to die slowly, perhaps by deflating and melting.

Leslie

The USA released a statement through ist publist Thank God , I was done with them in 2006.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

...And the feeling is mutual...And who are you again?!?!

NRE

barf. who cares. i am sure that costa-rica television can handle the always creative and never interesting lives of spencer and heidi.

Uh

And so it goes... I find it hard to believe any educated person, including self proclaimed lawyers, could possibly lend credence to this "couple". Everything related to their past has been a complete fabrication. The only thing they can be relied on is to lie. Why do any of you believe their was a sex tape? Why do any of you believe the Costa Rica nonsense? Why is this type of story continuously reported on? The answer is because it generates money. It doesn't matter if it's factual or not. The only thing important to plastic woman and wimpy man is to have their ramblings printed and for your "comments" to be posted..good or bad. The only way to rid ourselves of their presence is to ignore them...and those who publish the fodder. Even my comment feeds the frenzy which is why I will take my own advice...I choose to ignore them and cease reading such
trash.

Jim

I am guessing they only had enough money for one way tickets. I hope they decide to stay there forever, or at least until I want to go there for vacation.

Woot

Damn. Who can I sue for the exacerbated TMJ-instigated yawn-fest that just dislocated my jaw?

Fifi LaRue

Harvey and TMZ Staff,

UGH!!!! PLEASE STOP REPORTING ON THESE MORONS. THEY ARE BOTH VAPID MORONS. THEIR 15 HAS BEEN UP FOR A WHILE NOW. THEY WILL BOTH DISAPPEAR IF TMZ AND OTHERS LIKE YOU STOP "REPORTING" ABOUT THEIR PENDING "DIVORCE", PENDING "RELOCATION", PENDING "SEX TAPE", AND SO ON AND SO FORTH!

Joe Blow

Please TMZ, PLEASE stop advertising these two nobodies who are only "famous" for one being the biggest douchebag possible and the other for having boobs that are bigger then her head. Enough, they're just complete attention wh0res and entirely boring. The desperate cries for attention these two make with every single staged "candid" photoshoot is almost as bad as Harvey continuing to enable them.

Andres Corrales

Didn't they learned the lesson while "Im a Celebrity..." in Costa Rica?? Don't come down here!