Lindsay Lohan's Lawyer -- Just a Little Booze

6/8/2010 9:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, tells TMZ Lindsay's SCRAM bracelet "indicated the presence of a small amount of alcohol on Sunday night."

0608_shawn_lilo_EX_2

Holley added, "Having just received the report, I am not in a position to speak to its accuracy or validity, however, Ms. Lohan maintains that she has been in complete compliance with all of the terms of her probation and her bail."

So either SCRAM is inaccurate, or Lindsay ain't fessin' up.  Ultimately, it's Judge Marsha Revel's call on July 6 -- or before, if Lindsay goes astray.

AS

NO NO NO! What is the deal? The dog ate my homework your honor...What????? It's everyone else's fault not mine. I didn't do it...My imaginary friend drank "a little alcohol"..PULEESE! Toss her butt in jail/rehab and let's move on...

Lilly

Of course her lawyer is going to say this. She is a f u c k i n g liar just like her client. Lindsay should be in jail for 180 days. Have lost all respect for the judge and the whole justice system. You really can get away with murder in Hollywood.

High Desert

I bet she will say someone slipped her a "Mickey" at the MTV after parties!!!!!! Ya right

Gavin

This judge is a disgrace. She is just another starstruck idiot who will give this stupid girl who obviously needs help enough 2nd chances until she finally kills someone, OD's or kills herself.

Mallerie

I thought one had to have 0.02 blood alcohol for this to register. If that's the case, then she likely had a few drinks ...

beachgal

Why does she always get "one more chance"??? I thought the judge and DA were serious. What a joke.

Caroline

It's impossible to take this seriously anymore. It's become comical.

suesch1950

This is another lost passport type-excuse. She is the only one that thinks she is pulling the wool over everyone's eyes.

VickiC

What part of "no alcohol at all - none - zero - zip" does Lindsay not understand? The judge in this case needs to throw the book at Lilo - it's obvious that she has no intention of sticking to her drug and alcohol restrictions.

Hawt Rod

Okay, only in LA can you do whatever the HELL you want because you're a celebrity and get away with it!! The Judge is a complete idiot and if she had ANY sense, she would have thrown her in the slammer with NO bail till her court hearing....that way she would be sure not to drink, smoke and do blow!!!

Frances

For all you Lilo lovers just think how you'll feel when she winds up killing someone. For your sakes I hope it's no one you know. I'm all for second chances but for as many as she's had she's definately over her limit.

cc

Let me first say that I am not defending this tramp. She needs some kind of a wake up call,BUT and a very big BUT, those SCRAM devices are not accurate at all. They are notorious for false positives. Any thing from soap, shampoo to hairspray can set them off.

Nicole

A little alcohol could be mouthwash, perfume, anti septic or anything.
SCRAM bracelets should be illegal with how sensitive and how many false positives they give off

skeptical

Has anyone even questioned her Adderall prescription? The only people I know who use Adderall crush it and snort it to get high, which would explain her coked-out appearance most of the time. She's a celebrity (albeit a has-been by this point) so there's no doubt in my mind she can buy a 'scrip for Adderall from ANY doctor in LA. I don't believe for a SECOND that this girl has ADHD and legitimately needs a prescription for Adderall. And the Ambien that she is supposedly prescribed? That's just to come down off the Addy highs. Come on, anyone can figure this out, it's not rocket science, it's classic Hollywood addict behaviour. "I'm not an addict! My doctor prescribed them!"

george clooney

The beauty of all of this is everyone is a lawyer..except Lohan. The judge is a lawyer, the prosecutor and the defendant's lawyer..all lawyers who scratch each others back. It is all a SHAM.