Lindsay Lohan's Lawyer -- Just a Little Booze

6/8/2010 9:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, tells TMZ Lindsay's SCRAM bracelet "indicated the presence of a small amount of alcohol on Sunday night."

0608_shawn_lilo_EX_2

Holley added, "Having just received the report, I am not in a position to speak to its accuracy or validity, however, Ms. Lohan maintains that she has been in complete compliance with all of the terms of her probation and her bail."

So either SCRAM is inaccurate, or Lindsay ain't fessin' up.  Ultimately, it's Judge Marsha Revel's call on July 6 -- or before, if Lindsay goes astray.

travel45449

Lindsay thinks this is all just a game to her. If she was that concerned about not having someone trick her or try to set her up with testing positive....then she should stay home and out of the bars and around booze. I hope they keep that strapped on her for a very long time or throw her in jail to show some serious to her actions

Jennifer

So now her bail is $200,000. Do I hear $300,000? How about $400,000? It'll be funny to watch this bailbonds dude scurry over to the courthouse to pay the ever-escalating bail. I hope Lindsay has him on speed-dial. This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. Welcome to the justice system for the rich and famous, I guess.

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

Lindsay is an Alcoholic, a Liar, and dumb as a rock. Even the Supreme Dumbell Paris had to spend a few days in Jail.

bring back recent posts

tmz..why don't u have peeps in the Hamptons..where all the other narcisstic r growin faster than earwigs without bugkill?

nisiek

all Lohan Lovin Retards...WAKE THE F UP....SHE LIED...SHE IS A COMPULSIVE LIAR AND AN ADDICT AND WITH JAIL TIME OVER HER HEAD SHE STILL DRANK KNOWING SHE WOULD JUST COUGH UP MORE MONEY AND STILL HAVE HER FREEDOM...IF IT WAS ANYONE ELSE YOU WOULD BE IN JAIL BY NOW...justice.....yeah right!!! Judge REvel, shame on you for not making an example of this junkie. SHAME ON YOU!!!

my 2 cents

"It's Bail before Jail, so you better not FAIL !

Mayu

People need to stop treating celebrities with kid gloves and treat them like anyone else who would spit in the face of the law would get treated.

I don't understand why celebs get passes. They're just freakin people. They don't put on bullet proof vests everyday to serve and protect the people, they don't run into burning buildings to save kittens... they don't dive into the cold water to rescue a child who fell threw the ice...

they are just grown children getting paid to play make-believe. They pretend to be someone else for big bucks. wow, big freakin deal. Kudos to them for entertaining people... but it's not like they're heroes for getting paid lots of money to memorize a script.

When a cop comes home and takes off his uniform, he becomes dad, or husband, or son... its the same thing for actors. When they take off their costumes, they're no longer "Harry Potter" or "Happy Gilmore" they're Daniel Radcliffe and Adam Sandler.

People need to prioritize. They know Sandra Bullock like she's family... yet few can name even one of the men or women who puts their lives in danger every day to protect them.

Its time stars get treated like any other schlub with a job. She should be in jail or in a hardcore, non-posh rehab to save her life.

nisiek

last rant, I promise (not)....cause Hohan gets me so mad I see purple...listen to all of you people who say "Well, the SCRAM bracelet may have picked up on the alcohol from other people, or the SCRAM might have been triggered by somebody pouring a drink on her ankle...Or whatever other b.s. you can speew...nonetheless....the SCRAM went off AT AN AFTERPARTY SUNDAY NIGHT...not at her house so you cannot blame "hairspray or Windex", ALSO,even if by some small chance it was somebody near her who had alcohol that triggered it...IT IS STILL HER FAULT! She has to comply with the requirement of probation, and trust me I was on probation, IT IS A VIOLATION TO BE AROUND USERS (AND IN THIS CASE ALCOHOLICS)...she is not that damn popular or necessary to MTV, she could have easily skipped this party and been $20K richer...I mean $20K may not be much to her but to me it is 3/4 of a year salary. I am unemployed and if I was in this boat, I would understand what happens if you do not adhere to a judges warnings, but trust me, she will mess up again and this next time we will see her in handcuffs!!!

Enough is Enough

What a absolute slap in the face she has more excuses than Carter has pills....It's My Dad's fault, Valcanoe's erupting, I lost my passport, I am in compliance when she is a crazy pathological liar who can blame everyone in the whole world for her problems EXCEPT herself!! I think it is unfortunate she has the crazy fame attention whores that she does for parents (Dina and Michael)! She has learned from the BEST on pushing blame! BUT the craziness has to STOP or she will be another Child Star statistic. Does she think everybody is stupid EXCEPT her, come on.....

Fat hand puppet

Could someone explain to me what happened to the $100,000 dollar bail. Was it erased and replaced with 200,000 or did lindsay lose 100,000. 100,000 is nothing to joke about.
-loopy E

cochino

it all comes down to 2 words

preferential treatment

leedeepow@gmail.com

-loopy E

Joshua

"Off with her head"

Les

Why the hell does this judge keep setting a bond???? As I remember they throw your ass in jail if you violate probation. This judge keeps setting a bond, she has the right to revoke any kind of bond? Is justice for 2 DUI'S and possession of cocaine a joke there in California? Lindsanity needs to be thrown in jail, she is an addict and obviously can't fly straight for even a couple of weeks. Oh and Linds spare us the excuses! Sooo...Just like Casey Anthony lying about the odor of death that the dogs hit on was "wrong", the SCRAM bracelet was also "wrong". ****ing liar, and she STILL gets passes!!!

SunshiningTC

Nobody's perfect,of course, but this girl is either a loser or a wrecked law breaker, she seems to belong to a club where there's no respect to any kind of authorities, lying cheating and laughting on all their faces.