« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ben Roethlisberger's Accuser -- Video Statement

6/9/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Officials have released footage from the police interview with Ben Roethlisberger's accuser -- in which she describes how the Pittsburgh Steelers QB allegedly raped her in Milledgeville, GA back in March.

Ben Roethlisberger

During the interview, Ben's accuser describes how she met Ben -- and even claimed, "He seemed like a nice guy at first."

The accuser then explains how Ben allegedly whipped out his penis, followed her into a nightclub restroom and raped her.

During the statement, the accuser tells the officer that she can't remember specifics from the alleged rape -- only that it "happened so fast."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

electriczipper

yeah he whipped out lil ben
im first yikes

electriczipper

Why is her face so blurry..I want to see what this chick looks like

robert

she said "it was the worst 3" and 30 secs of her life"

electriczipper

she has not boobs,,guess ben likes them to look like boys

TiNk

APRIL

She seems so calm while talking but fidgeting with her hair or ear or something. Shocked how calm and easy going this went. I would be upset talking about it and having to rememeber and going threw it again. I hope he didn't do it, if he did I hope she gets justice. Wasn't the case dropped or is it still pending?

NickSunset

This case was dropped becuase you can't build a case on the word of a drunken hoe.

electriczipper

10. #10 You are such slime. To make fun of people who are obviously way above you in every sense of the word, shows how delusionally arrogant you are about your pathetic self. They would never make fun of you so I will do it for them.
It's always funny when someone thinks they are so cool, (like you) then they open their mouth and it shows everyone what an uneducated jerk they are, again, (like you).
You and the 911 caller are both super ignorant, stupid, creepy and you think way too much of yourselves. Your post name supports that.

just stating the facts,
c'ya

Posted at 7:33 AM on Jun 9, 2010 by Sharon

if you had followed the story it was a vip bathroom and it was a private hallway

Billy

Well!!! Now I see why they dropped the case against Ben. They never had one. Not only did they not have any evidence, they also didnt believe her story. I know I dont. Much ado about nothing.

lalaland

Uh, I don't understand this story. Where's Gloria Allred?

hot snot

she is a lying whore

suzy86

From what I've heard about different rape stories... that they usually don't feel like it happened so fast. Victims usually say that it seemed like forever... even though it wasn't.

the fact that she was figiting through out didn't help her. People usually tug at their ear when they lie.

Me

She sure is calm for someone who just got raped. I smell a rat.
She is totally just trying to bank off this. Amazing. See, it's women like her that ruin it for the rest of us. Oh, and I've never met a man who brings his p**** out over the top of his pants. Through an open zipper maybe, but not out of the top of his pants ?? His pants would have to be pretty loose, and he'd have to hope it didnt slip back into his pants while raping her. This whole thing is made up ! She's full of it ! She is most definately lying !!

Are there any men out there that can debunk this ?

hankster

she is LYING

kickaboo

5. He whipped out his penis first and THEN he followed her into the restroom? So he walked through where ever they were with his penis hanging out, heading for the women's bathroom behind this chick & NO ONE stopped him? Yeah, sorry. I call bullsh*t.

*****************************

There were in a VIP room, the bathroom was NOT the girls room, it was an employees' (male/female) BR off the VIP room, from the original stories I first read. BR and VIP separate from the rest. So it is possible.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments