Chris Brown Checks His Image

6/10/2010 4:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Days before Chris Brown was denied entrance into the U.K. over that whole Rihanna thing, he was busy rebuilding his image by donating two giant checks ... to two charities ... in two days.

Chris Brown

Brown just humbly tweeted these pics of himself doing the good deeds earlier this week -- handing off $25,000 checks to the American Red Cross and the Central Virginia Food Bank.

'Cause what good is giving to charity if you can't publicize it?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Skippy La Rue

2 differnt days...but the same tshirt?? guess he cant afford a wardrobe cuz he gave all his money away?? 1st bitches!

mspaap

DID CHRIS BROWN PAY FOR RIHANNA MEDICAL BILLS AFTER HE DAMN NEAR BEAT HER TO DEATH AND LEFT HER NOT KNOWING WHETHER SHE'D LIVE OR DIE?

Ann

lol 25k, give me a f'ing break, that's like 2 cents to the rest of the world. Beat a woman and donate a check to make amends... loser.

Phreaky

Hey Chris - you know why no one saw these pictures before and you had to tweet them yourself? Because no one cares. You need to go back to Virgina, get a job at McDonalds, and fade away to obscurity. Try to do it without beating any other women in the process.
Also, many people know you took shortcuts to your "manual labor" sentence. Maybe if you lay low for the next 20 years, no one will publicize it.
Oh, and P.S. Where is your big giant check made out to FUND TO STOP IDIOTS FROM BEATING THEIR GIRLFRIENDS INTERNATIONAL?

Phreaky

Also, why are the big fake checks signed by "CHRIS BROWN & FRIENDS"? You couldn't even donate the money yourself? Let me guess, some group is donating the actual money and told you they would put your name on it and you could show up and take pictures and it would be good publicity for you, right?

Just Sayin

Thanks for the donation but it will not change what you did.

mspaap

CHRIS BROWN SHOULD DONATE A MILLION DOLLARS TO BATTERED WOMEN SHELTERS AS A TRUE SIGN OF HIS ATONEMENT.

PhilipMarkum

***GIVE CHRIS BROWN A SECOND CHANCE. EVERYONE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE. HE IS NOT AN AXE MURDERER - OR LINDSAY LOHAN!***

vareader

Come on Chris get over yourself you were never all that much and you beat the one woman who cared about your sorry butt please do not come back to VA I think htye have enough of your kind here already.

Cartman

That's cheap!

Punching out Rihanna for only $50K, what a bargain for a douchebag!

Don't hit women, you low-lifes out there.

This stuff really pisses me off as my woman still has issues from jerks like this Chris Brown. I would so like to pummel him as hard as he has pummelled all the non-famous women he has victimized.

Bacqui

I see them idiots are still here stuck in da past bashing my homeboy.Breezy will never fall down NEVER.He is still relevant dats why your sorry arses are here reading about him Bytches. thanx for da donations my brother this country needs help, da recession is killin us.Chris beat a H.O.E down now we can see da light.

Tony

"Hey! Look at me everybody! I'm nice! Now please buy my albums."

TXluvsMJ2

People that post on this site act as if they have never made a mistake. Oh right, they're perfect We all make mistakes...and a mistake is a mistake. Some are worse than others, but they are still mistakes. Quite frankly, I don't think that mongoloid Rihanna is the innocent victim she tries to act like she is.

Chris Brown has a lot of talent, and as Bacqui said, "he isn't going anywhere;" except up. Who cares why he donated this money, it's doing two great organizations already. Whatever happened to forgive and forget? Turn the other cheek? Get over it already. Please, it's getting old.

DK

reminds me of a song- 'Can't buy me loooove'

DK

some of you have obviously have never been in a violent relationship. To be beaten is the most degrading and painful to the heart and body there is --- He doesn't matter, he's just a singer - but the fact that some of you take beating so lightly scares me to death.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments