Lady Gaga's Graduation Getup

6/9/2010 4:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Despite wearing her Italian great, great, great grandmother's funeral lampshade and a pair of plus-size lacy nude pantyhose bellbottoms, attention-seeking pop tard Lady Gaga did her best to fit in with the rest of the crowd at her younger sister's high school graduation in NYC on Tuesday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
At this point, the craziest thing Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta could wear to shock anyone is ... a t-shirt and jeans.

Sunshine

How embarrassing for her poor sister.

lolmom

YIKES!!! good things never come from celebs who can't distinguish between their career/art and real life ...

i feel bad for her sis - so much for HER special day... :(

Jenn

Either way there would have been a big deal made about her going no matter what she wore. I find it really nice that she still went to her sisters graduation, it seems like most celebrities wouldn't.

john johnson

[[YAWN!!!!]] THIS B1TCH IS A MAJOR FAIL......NEXT!!!!

Alexis

Dumb whore. It's your sisters day not yours!

Johnny

this physco bitch from hell should be put out of her misery. Why even waste press on her.

Hey Now

All she had to do is dress like a regular person and no one would have recognized her. Could she not have done this for a few hours so her kid sister got the attention? Geez!!!

Rotten Puppets

Totally over-rated no doubt but the music scene had become so generic and bland it's good to see someone doing something so totally out of the box from everyone else. I'm not going to a concert or buying an album anytime soon because it's not what I listen too, but I appreciate her bizarre artform of psuedo music/style she is creating for herself.

Better than another bland idiot American Idol type reject on the tv to me.

dank

I thought it was her sister's graduation, not her funeral.

IbePiglet

Way to steal your sister's moment. What an ass.

Marcus

There's one chart this self absorbed skank will always be number 1 on....that being the vomit chart.Who would do this to their own sister on her big day but this disgusting sellout?

Chia

She wore this to her sister's big day? How rude to upstage her like that.

Nunya

THIS HEFFA COULD HAVE SHOWN HER SISTER SOME RESPECT AND DRESSED APPROPRIATELY

Tina

Selfish!! That was not her moment, it was her sister's, how selfish of her to try and steal the attention away from those that were graduating. I hadn't really thought anything about her either way before, but now I just see her as a jerk!

alia

I like her music, but she is just strange.....still think she's a TRANNIE....look at those muscle-ly legs? look like men's to me ! just sayin'.....