« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rodman's Wife:

Worm Owes $300K

in Child Support

6/11/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0610-rodman-ex-getty-01-creditDennis Rodman
's estranged wife Michelle is on a rampage over child support she claims her cross-dressing hubby never paid -- well over a quarter million dollars worth.

According to docs filed in Orange County Superior Court, Dennis owes a whopping $305,244.67 in child support for his two kids.

The former basketball star was last ordered to pay his wife $50,000 a month -- plus an extra $1,083 in spousal support -- but Michelle claims he's way behind.

Dennis' lawyer tells TMZ, Rodman has already made several child support payments "and we intend on clearing up any discrepancy in that regard."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Veritas

If it's 300k, it's not child support, it's high-maintenance mommy support.

It's just hidden in that way because otherwise feminists would have trouble explaining why - if women can do everything men can - they are still being supported by men with nothing in return.

Bacqui

Dennis Rodman and his diseased self need a slap in da face..Wake up before da beckys finishes u off!

David

Another gold digging bimbo asking for way to much money. My mother got 360....00 a month for me. Girls like that is why women will never be equal. They have to lay on their back and pop out a kid and they are basically taken care of for the next 18 years.

Kortni

All you men out there claiming we will never be equal, women hold together everything, we give you life idiots. The courts decide how much a woman gets, so why are y'all blaming her calling her a gold digger? You don't know her, so just shutup, and quit being such haters. I think that the ugly bastard should pay her everything he owes her.

Kortni

13. At least we know you're a fcking moron. You have posted one of the stupidest comments ever read on this site. I’d try and explain why but I’m sure you wouldn’t be able to comprehend.
Now get back to the ghetto were you belong you stupid fcking skank!

Posted at 5:27 AM on Jun 11, 2010 by Whamo

Aw thank you, I feel so special now :) Because what you think really means so much to me, thank you. :) You have a good day.

Donna

Kortni

16. Good Morning Kortni and Whamo......Just wanted to know what you guys had for breakfast?

Posted at 5:33 AM on Jun 11, 2010 by Donna

LoL I've been up for a few hours cause I just got out for summer break, but I had some cereal nothing fancy...Why?

Horndog

Who? He seems to have ample amounts of cash for piercings and bad fashion.

Nunya

If he owes it then by all means...but why do this dumb bitches wait for it to get so high before they go after them...Soon as they miss one check you should be on their ass.

vareader

James worst thing God gave Rodman was the ability to procreate poor kid of his never even knew he had one or a wife perhaps she married him before he was such a mess?

dd

Nope she married him knowing he was totally messy.

Ellis

This dirt bag would make a good cell mate for Charlie Sheen

Diane

Hey MORONS, child support is based on, absent father's income!!! DUH!!! Ya wannna play, ya gotta pay! GET OVER IT!!! My kids father ALWAYS whined about having to pay, because like you, he's a wimp!!! IDIOTS like your type, should NEVER have kids!!!!!!!!!

Moe Howard

If this guy isnt the poster child for abortion I dont know who is. He is UGLY!

Justacomment

Whatever was agreed on or ordered by the courts is what he needs to pay!! If he wasn't happy with the agreement I'm sure he has the resources between Lawyers and income to amend the order.The comments about women and Mothers just shows your ignorance!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments