Dr. Murray's Nevada Medical License Restricted

6/10/2010 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0515_conrad_murray_GETTY_EXTMZ has learned the Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners has just restricted Dr. Conrad Murray's medical license, in the wake of the Michael Jackson manslaughter case.

Dr. Murray and the board stipulated that Dr. Murray cannot prescribe or administer any anesthetic agent normally administered by an anesthesiologist ... and that includes Propofol.

Dr. Murray can continue to prescribe pain and anti-anxiety meds.

The restriction is similar to the one set by a California judge.

mjfan212

LOCK DR.DEATH UP

mjfan212

R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON

cindee

"C E A S E" CONRAD MURRAY'S LICENCE IMMEDIATELY

MJhugefan

I love you michael.That dc. should be in prison ages ago.

cindee

"C E A S E" CONRAD MURRAY'S LICENSE IMMEDIATELY

MURRAY IS TOTALLY INCOMPETENT

Em

Three words: Shut - Him - Down

Karen in Texas

I'm sorry I know you are innocent until proven guilty but, this man has too many things going on in his life right now to be a practicing physician right now. Unless he is the best multi tasker the world has ever seen (which I doubt) he has to many things on his plate to stay focused on being a good physician right now. How many innocent people have to die before this man is stopped. In case your wondering why I have no sympathy for this man, my father was killed by a doctor eleven years because he was incompetent.

Vee

So running to Joel Olsteen, visiting MJ’s tomb and saving his babies mama on a plan didn’t help? LOL at Murdering Murray. Tell the troot doc and throw yourself on the mercy of the court. Your PR Firm is wasting your money.

Cecilia

He didn't know what he was doing in the first place.

Why was Michael's body shutting down just days before his death when he called his nutritionist begging for an anesthesiologist as his body was hot on one side and cool on the other? It was clear then that DR. BLURRY wasn't designated to be giving propofol to ANYBODY ! He was too LAZY to even bother to monitor him properly or to use the appropiate equipment ! And I'm sure Michael knew that.

And I'll bet he WOULD NOT have been too happy had Michael found someone ELSE to administer the drug for him. Although sadly, at least Michael tried. DR. BLURRY didn't KNOW or CARE about what he was doing.

MONEY....MONEY.....MONEY.....MONEY

Money is all he cared about and all he was waiting for. And probably a little notoriety to go along with it as well.

flowers

Whatever, whatever, whatever.....

moni

Restricted, but not revoked.
That's not enough!

And why can Murray still prescribe anti-anxiety meds and painkillers?
Hasn't he admittedly fed (and overdosed!) Michael with that kind of stuff as well?

camilla

This person ,is not anymore a doctor !!!Telling him "doctor" we hurting other honest doctors !!!He should be in prison to pay the crime that he made , not to be free ,work and to enjoy freedom like nothing happened !!! Justice for Michael ... we want the Justice !!!

iFart

This is a step in the right direction, even though it took almost a year. I can't wait to see Murray rot in prison. For once I hope Michael gets the justice he deserved.

Chico

ABOUT TIME!! Hey, we have to take it how it comes...at least he can't dispense propofol anymore, thank the Lord. Yes, yes, yes!!

Grump

REVOKE his license to KILL!

Has anyone heard about the Diana Ross tribute to Michael? I believe his children were present?

TMZ...?