John Mayer Can't Stomach The Situation

6/10/2010 2:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Backstage at last night's CMT Music Awards in Nashville, John Mayer's hairy stomach was no competition for the ripped, shaved, smooth mid-section of "Jersey Shore" tanned ham The Situation.

0610_john_situation_Getty

In this case, The Situation's body is a wonderland.

0601_guts_300_v2

MAXny

Two REAL PRICKS!

neither of these two sluts

to me both are nothing but greasy idiots...john mayer is a fool and the situation is a no body...and that will be proven in a year!

WHATEVER

I LIKE HAIRY STOMACHS AND CHESTS. WHAT IS THIS CRAP WITH MEN SHAVING ? HAIR IS CUTE AND SEXY, ITS MANLY. WHY ALL THE GAY SHAVING
**** ? SERIOUSLY------

E

the only thing worse than those abs is his music. YICKKKKKKKKK!!

Michael

That's enough John Mayer.

Nira K

They look like 2 different species, don't they. Homo Flabicus and Homo Idioticus.

deanne

What is Wrong with you people?? Such Haters! John Mayer is an intelligent, eccentric, very talented man who let his fame go to his head. He'll come around and be just fine. He's a phenomenal musician, songwriter and quitarist. Get over it already!

Missy

Hopefully he has a bigger **** than the situation. But as long as they give great tongue action most girls would do either one.

Throwback kid

The Situation is a greasy midget and John Mayer is ugly with a big gut. Any girl that would go out with either of these guys is a LOSER! And that includes any celebs that hooked up with Mayer, sorry but if the shoe fits! I don't think any repectable woman would waste 5 minutes with these creepy guys.

sherri

I watched "Jersey Shore" for the first time tonight and I just about died laughing! If those people aren't just about the most retarded bunch of loosers I have ever seen. Now, if they truly are mildly retarded then I am sorry for this statement but if they go around with the most stupid names and dance like they are spastics then I am not sorry for this statement.
The fat girl, what's her name..."snotty" or something....and "Jenny, BOWWOW" bow wow for sure!!!
I am glad to see though that they give opportunities to retarded overweight women, I think that is great but this show just makes fun of people like that.
Being from New Jersey is not something you would want to advertise anyway and these people talk so stupid it is funny.
I am sure they are an embarrassment to their families and friends.
MTV stop exploiting people with disabilities!

You decide...

Who'd I'd rather? Celibacy is sounding great about now.

liz

the situation is GAY !!! gay gay gay am i the only one who thinks this? there both douche bags but im sick of the situations acting like a womenizer cause he is afraid to come out. come out already its ok

sweden

John Mayer why do you write about him?He is so unattractiv and he cant play guitar.He is ugly,bad personality.
Slash is the one who plays guitarr, metallica ,Jim Hendrix
MarkKnoplfler, and so on

sandi

Don't know much about John Mayer. But I heard his comment about black women. That made him a racist piece a sh*t in my book. I despise any one who's a racist!!!! White or black! And matter a fact, no self- respecting sister would want his ass anyway. Thank You!!

Throwback kid

I think Liz #75 has a point. I think it is odd that the situation has been in the public eye almost for a year now, he will do anything to get attention and proclaims what a womanizer he is, yet I have never seen this guy out with a girl? Except for these silly photo ops where he lifts his shirt up and sometimes has a girl in the photo next to him that is about it. Does anyoe else think that the Situation may actually prefer to be with men?