Gary Coleman -- Little Pet Shop of Horrors

6/12/2010 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gary Coleman was clear -- he didn't like animals -- so imagine his dismay when he was forced to work at a pet store and put up with all that crap.

0611_gary_coleman_video_launch_2

Gary took the job as part of a reality show pilot that was shot in 2008 and never aired.  A life coach made him take the job to improve his people skills and save his marriage to then wife Shannon Price.

It didn't work so well.

sinne

There is something wrong with a person who doesn't like animals. If you have no feelings for an animal then how can you have feelings for a fellow human.

ItsYaGyrl

Ya'll need to remember that he is an actor acting to make money here so he dont have to work as a security guard.
It is crazy to believe that no one ever let Gary have a pet as a child or that he hates pets.

MightyMouse

That's freakin' hilarious. It was a reality show, he was doing the show for the money to shut the money'ho up, more of this is great acting than the "reality" part.

Coleman was hilarious as an adult- who knew? I hope the autopsy to determine blunt force trauma happens, this guy should have some justice after what he's been though.

LongJohn69

What other humiliations was this guy forced to endure? He wasn't short due to his kidney trouble. The poor guy was just plain old beaten down by life.

Cleveland Gal

I enjoyed watching Gary over the years but,he was a very bitter and angry person, didn't seem to have a happy moment in his life. Clearly he didn't like people or animals. RIP Gary may you now find some happiness.

Inflated Monkey

Slow news day?

captivagrl

Please leave him alone. Please.

Kelley

TMZ, how in the heck do you get these unseen clips????

Donna

I'm an animal lover and I thought this video was hilarious

mia01000

What kind of "life coach" makes Gary do all of the work and thus far, I haven't seen Shannon do anything. I think that the "life coach" and Shannon were conspiring to make Gary do the manual labor and Shannon not do anything but tear Gary down.

Smooch

TMZ, I love you guys. But Gary hated the media and his death has been one covered in suspect, tragedy and pure exploit. Please don't continue to exploit him further. Harvey, I KNOW you are a good man. Please respect Gary and give him the peace he deserves in death. Let the poor man finally rest. Don't show anymore of this stuff.

Lori Coyne

Yet ANOTHER example of how miserable this guy was. EVERY ASPECT of his life was simply miserable. He was super unlikeable. Please, God, don't let me go out that way...

Ml

I am with Gary on this one. I do not like animals and feel that they are disgusting, dirty, and requires too much maintenance.

MJ

1. Gary is in a better place now
2. Shannon P. is human garbage
3. Luckily, Gary never met a loser like Rhyan W or his life
would've been even worse.

Deedee