Michael Jackson Protest -- From Russia With Love

6/12/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson fans as far away as Russia are organizing for a big protest outside the criminal courthouse in downtown L.A., where Dr. Conrad Murray will be making an appearance Monday.

0611_jACKSON_Justice_ex

This poster (above) comes from fans in Russia.  It will be among the many held up in indignation as Murray makes his way into the courthouse.

The group organizing the event -- Justice4MJ -- will be competing with Dr. Murray's supporters, who are planning a rally in Houston that could be 1,000 strong.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Arwen

Russian believers are irrelevant to this action.

MiMi

Ok, I am curious to see how many of Murman's supporters actually show up in Houston or in Los Angeles.

Murman will be snuck thru the back door of the courthouse just like he was last time. But the fans will be out in full force to show support for MJ. Michael has millions of fans and supportors. Murman has what, maybe 50 or so? LoL

Justice4MJ

Floor from the NETHERLANDS!

GO RUSSIA!
We in the Netherlands/Holland do the same!
JUSTICEFORMJ

TEUTA

GO RUSSIA! KOSOVO - ALBANIA IS SUPPORTING YOU!

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL

pauline

lol@people who support murray and say he did nothing wrong. If you honestly have love for reckless quacks like him, then why don't you hire jack kevorkian as your personal physician?

Mary Yates

yeah...justice 4 michael I love you guys u r awesome yes i agree why dont where we live in the United States do something like this I love you Michael Jackson you are my miracle I hold the torch high in ur name God Bless Russia for holding the torch 4 michael God bless Michal Jackson I love you forever yours Mary Yats Danville,Ky

Mary Yates

My heart is broken I can't stop crying I Can't believe this his spiritual energy is powerful the message he sends out all over the world is mind blowing he has touched billions and billions of people all over the world in a way that only GOD COULD HAVE PART OF he was put her for a reason and he gave his heart to all of us he had so much LOVE 4 ALL OF US he has left his hand print on my heart and on the world he is like no other a true angel living in our world he helped people everywhere all over the world no matter the color or race he only wanted to be loved he never asked for anything he never stopped reaching out and trying to show us that time ir running out love ur children love ur families love ur children love ur neighbors i have so much respect for
MJ I WANT JUSTUCE 4 MICHAEL JACKSON WE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME I WILL NEVER BE THE SAME I HOLD THE TORCH HIGH FOR MJ I EMBRACE HIS LOVE AND I LOVE HIM BACK .....I PRAY FOR HIM AND HIS FAMILY EVERYDAY GOD WILL TAKE CARE OR EVERYTHING HIS LIGHT WILL NEVER BLOW OUT HE IS THE BIGGEST BRIGHTEST STAR IN THE WORLD AND HE SHINES ON ALL OF US I WILL THANK GOD EVERYDAY FOR GIVEN HIM TO US ....I THANK MJ FOR WHAT HE HAS GIVEN ME ....UNTIL WE ALL MEET HIM ONE DAY IN HEAVEN ....LET US HOLD HIM HIGH AND KEEP WHAT WE ARE DOING 4 MICHAEL JACKSON HE WILL ALWAYS BE MY MIRACLE ....MARY

margie

I support Russia, and people from all around the world who will stand up for Michael Jackson. We were limited in #'s for his memorial lets come out in full force from around the world to show our support and love for the one and only MJ. and his family.

Michael Jackson's Voice

I support MJ and his family! Period!! Murray is a murderer... lets see just how long those murrayites support that jackass when he finally kills one of them or their family members! The man is inept and a lousy cardiologist!every one knows you DONT do cpr on a bed it must be performed on a flat hard surface! Murray had to be told by 911 to put Mj on the floor! And lets not forget how he ran from the hospitial like a little sissy chicken... instead of facing the family and telling the cops what happened he just took poff and hid like the coward he is for several days! Dont tell me he is a hero and a great man! All of you supporting this murderer are just willing to be brainwashed by the mainstream media and NOT do any homework to find the truth. There are Journalists who did do their homework and found that Dianne diamond and Jane Valez Mitchell and others like them only reported hearsay and NOT the truth they didnt even do their homework as journalists! So all of you want to support a murderer a murderer who is a jerk and wants to put the blame on his patient? WRONG!!! I hope he loses his license to practice in every state and I ho[e he goes to prison for murder!! What he did was with malice and intent!

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL J.JACKSON!!!!!!!
The Truth WILL prevail!!

Marie

Justice will prevail in this case against Dr. Murray when in the end he will be found guilty of manslaughter for killing Michael Jackson with propofol. Justice always prevails for Michael Jackson. Remember the 2003-2005 Arvizo case against the singer? He was found innocent because there was no proof that he molested that fake cancer victim Gavin Arvizo. And Evan Chandler the crazy bipolar first accuser from 1993 killed himself 5 months after Michael Jackson died. Actually Karma is on Michael Jackson's side kicking the butts of greedy people who abused him, betrayed him, sued him, accused him, and kill him.

hoocheekoo

Someday, many Americans will get their noses out of the tabloids and their heads out of their asses long enough to realize the impact Michael made on this world. He's probably had more influence for good will than anyone in the last 50 years. And that's anyone in the world.

The countries in the Eastern bloc of Europe and Russia are especially loyal to him because he came along just after they'd been freed, when they were having a difficult time understanding what freedom looked like and how to act free...and he taught them. He became a rags-to-riches symbol of America to them, he brought his message of peace and love to all, and he paid special attention to the needs of their children...always leaving a hospital or orphanage with a gift that made them better than before he came. He met with their heads of state, he walked their streets when he could and talked to their people. Michael was a graceful ambassador for this country who endured nothing but ridicule and torture from his own land. And he never uttered a word about it overseas. He probably had more human beings in front of him than anyone else in history except for the Pope. Michael does not belong to this country. America doesn't deserve to claim him. Michael belongs to the world.

As one young man posted on youtube just after his death..."There are three names people know all over the world. God..Coca Cola..and Michael Jackson." You lived a good life, Michael, under the most difficult of cir***stances. I praise and honor you for that.

mjconspiracy

www.mj-conspiracy.com Discover the truth behind the lies.

Marie

Journalists who do their homework find the truth, journalists who report only made up lies, do their selves foolish and brainwash the public!!
Posted at 11:17 AM on Jun 12, 2010 by Michael Jackson's Voice

Journalists who chose to publish lies about Michael Jackson instead of reporting the truth are: Diane Dimond,Maureen Orth,Jane Veletz Mitchell,Nancy Grace,and Stacey Brown.

Erin

This is a call of all Michael Jackson fans in the LA area. Please join us at the courthouse June 14!

kim

Thank you Russia fans. Justice4MJ. I know their will be alot of fans from the L.A. area their too. Everyone wants the same thing. Justice for Michael ou Jackson.

rip mj