Simon Monjack's Secret -- Kids

6/13/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ...a laptop computer has unearthed a secret Simon Monjack carried to his death -- he had two kids.

0524_simon_monjack_EX_Getty_01
Simon's mom, brother and therapist stayed at Simon's home last week with Brittany Murphy's mom, Sharon Murphy.  We're told when they left they took Simon's laptop.

At some point they went through the computer and found emails from two women who wanted money from Simon for child support.  According to people who have reviewed the emails, Simon had a son by one baby mama and a daughter by another.

Also in the computer ... wire transfers of large amounts of money -- as much as $48,000 in a single transfer.  Simon was sending the money to lawyers, as well as someone in Europe for some sort of settlement.

We're told Simon's mom and brother felt the coroner should have the computer and handed it over.  The coroner's office is currently reviewing the contents.

Sharon went ballistic and filed a theft report with cops.

THESCOOP

These people are such wonderful role models for our society. Let's see:
Infidelity,alcohol and drug addiction,anorexia,pig and gluttony (Simon),
lying,cheating,stealing... Hey but it's so cool to be HOLLWOOOOOOOD!!

Truth

THIS ISNT NEWS. I RECALL READING A WHILE AGO THAT THIS DOUCHE BAG HAD KIDS AND BRITTANY KNEW. IT WAS ARTICLE ABOUT BRITTANY MARRYING A JERK OFF AND HOW ALL HER FRIENDS HATED THIS GUY.

Modwild

Seems like his family isn't so bad, if they felt the coroner should have the laptop.

Who the hell is Sharon to get pissed off? I'm with #10, too. If this story was that they took his laptop and put private do***ents onto Ebay to make a buck, I could see her anger. That they thought it might have insight into anything involving their deaths and turned it over makes them admirable, to me.

jpm4444

Like every other celeb, there are love childs and dark secrets everywhere.

Anyone that looks up to a celeb is a nut case.

WHATEVER

Did Simon have these kids while married to Brittany ?????????
What was the freaking time period ?
I hope someone writes a book, I still think Brittany's death is weird, just because she seemed to full of life, was so cute, and just died so suddenly like that. Has anyone been in touch with her spirit ? I'm sure a good psychic or medium is what she needs now, can you imagine dying so fast and wanting to get back in touch with your family ? And weird that her and Simon were fated to die so close to each other's deaths.

MoniqueV

I interpreted Sharon's actions as filing burglary charges against Simon's estate, since he was taking Brittany's money and sending it to lawyers and baby mommas without her or Sharon ever knowing about it

MoniqueV

James Woods

This should all sign some light on the girls death. sounds to me like the family knows more about what actually happened.

we know his death is because of money and possible legal/criminal issues but hers should clearly be seriously looked at.

I 'SAY' FAKE...

... Britt's "marriage" to *SKUM-jack* 'WAS' pre-arranged... Britt HerSelf told Her father that FACT.

... neither Sharon nor "the mum" of *SKUM* have anything to be concerned about regarding *SPAWNs of SKUM* or any potential "heirs" because Sharon's So SENSELESSLY Departed N' SO Eternally BeLOVED Daughter Brittany's Estate 'WAS' Willed to Her "Mommy DREARest" Sharon Kathleen Murphy ... PERIOD.

... *that "said".... I wonder *what else* has been found "Em" *SKUM's* "laptop"...

calsunset

I completely agree, #5.

anna

I honestly think Sharon has something to hide...Brit's death was so weird...and then her husband's regardless of what he was..and now she's freaking out over his laptop?? What is she hiding?

Majik

I totally agree with you(#51)... I also think that Simon's Mother & Brother deserve huge Kudo's for doing the RIGHT thing! Something that they saw in the Laptop caused a moral conciousness to go off in their heads & turn it over to the Coroner. Maybe now the TRUTH will fimally be told as to how 2 young adults could pass in 6 months... I really don't think that the fact of SM having 2 children would be a reason to go to the coroner's office. There is definately more to the story and maybe they want the truth too!

Lola Manilow

Well,they will find on his computer that SIMON tried to blackmail me. Yes, me.

Not 2 weeks after Britt's Death, the girl was barely cold in the ground.....and Simon started demanding money, making threats, etc. I have 2 emails from Simon Monjack trying to get money from me at the beginning of Jan-2010.Guess it's too late to hang him for it.

One can be reasonably sure that I was not the only one.

missme

The wired funds for Monjack's children and lawyer fees etc. was surely Brittany's money. Obviously Brittany was supporting her mom and husband, but I had no idea she was supporting his two children from Monjack's past relationships. Supporting FOUR others must have been exhausting, and difficult given Monjack sabotaged her work. Brittany did not even have the chance to have her OWN children yet she was paying for Monjack's offspring-- this must of drove her mad!

No wonder Monjack was giving tours of Brittany's death scene etc. to entertainment companies, Monjack was cut-off from Brittany's money upon her death and he had two children to support and lawyers to pay. Sounds like Monjack getting cut-off from Brittany's financial support likely played a role in his death- he had no way to support himself let alone his children. I doubt Sharon Murphy would have been as financially generous has her daughter.

It's a good thing Monjack died before Sharon Murphy, otherwise, he would have emptied all of the bank accounts.

If only Monjack died six months earlier, before Brittany.

Gogo