Hanson vs. Hanson vs. Hanson

Who'd You Rather?

6/17/2010 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hanson brothers Zac, 24, Taylor, 27, and Isaac, 29, had to cancel a free concert in NYC on Tuesday after crowds got too out of control.

0617_Hanson_whod_you_rather
Question is ...

Simon

Wha?
If you'd have said the concert was cancelled because of NO fans, I'd believe it. Figured these lads were flipping burgers somewhere by now.

Wasn't it TMZ who reported that Hanson was Oprah's worst guest ever?

Kevin

I would do all 3 of them at the same time.

raykie

Is he wearing a Michael Jackson t-shirt??????

Kristina

I think it's weird al- MJ didn't wear glasses.. and had better hair

Cliche Guevara

Mmmmmmm I won't bop any of them!

brett

Hanson is cool the dust brothers produce their albums and the same people behind great soundtracks like the movies like the fight club and they produce beck albums all so.

brett

Morgen

I think that it should be included that.
1.) The concert was mainly called off because of a surge of DRAKE fans (Who was also playing the FREE show)
and
2.) That Hanson's new album, "Shout it Out!" was just released...and you should buy it! ;)

Kim

I love these guys. Always have, always will. Their music is awesome, they are awesome, and awesomely hot. I'd do 'em all. And Taylor is wearing a Weird Al t-shirt. He collaborated with them on their new single, "Thinkin 'Bout Something".

its shug-you think im really gonna say may name???

they all grew up super hot....wow.

Taylore

OMG the concert was not cancelled because of Hanson fans it was cancelled because of the stupid Drake fans and random people that were there who decided to act like a bunch of animals. I was there, the crowd was 99% Drake fans.

AH

I'd do all of them - they look great. The oldest used to be ugly and he grew up looking mighty fine.

April

lol Kevin, you're my favorite.

Meanwhile, as a long-time Hanson fan, and an even-longer time Zac girl, it's good to finally see him beating Taylor in a "Who would you do" contest :)

CarolynAB

The unruly crowd wasn't full of Hanson fans so much as those for Drake, the young Canadian hip-hop sensation.

Jeepers

So there was a Zac and an Isaac??????? Why? Why would you give your kid a bible name for any other reason than to be able to shorten it to a trendy nick-name? For example...Jacob to Jake. If you then name a subsequent child with said nick-name, you've forever pinned an actual bible name on a kid. It's an unholy blasphemy...to the poor kid.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments