J.Lo & Matt's 'Wedding Planner' Reunion

6/16/2010 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nearly a decade after teaming up on their 2001 hit "The Wedding Planner" (left), Jennifer Lopez and Matthew McConaughey joined forces again at an event in NYC last night (right).

0616_jlo_matt
The on-screen duo are both 40 and definitely don't look like an old married couple.

Dino

The Wedding Planner was filmed in San Francisco 10 years ago... Love their dynamic love duet so maybe now they should get reunited for another much more serious movie !

Laurie

some people are so mean w/their comments on here!! IMO they both look fantastic! the ten year difference might as well be one year w/how great they look. the decade has been good to the two of them by the looks of it. i DO agree w/another comment on here though, JLO should've ended up w/him, or someone like him.

Hey Now

They both look great, but what's with Matt's Navy Seal haircut? Is it for a movie role??

Darlene

And???????

camaguey

Did this guy get a face-elongation procedure...and had female hormones injected so that he would look like a middle-aged WOMAN?!!? And while I'm on the subject...the McCouhaughey couple HAS GOT to give the son a HAIRCUT!! Please! The kid is NOT cute the way they have him now--trust me! And while I'm on the subject...the other day I happened to come upon some kind of show, it was about food I think. What caught my attention was the HORRIBLE accent of the woman in the show, and then I realized it was this McConaughey's GIRLFRIEND! She is HORRIBLE! Sounds uneducated, uncaring of how she sounds. It was DISGUSTING! If she's going to stay here she HAS GOT TO learn how to speak the language! Disgusting! That's pretty much all I have to say.

Jane

Matthew looks different? He really needs to leave his face alone and grow older and sexy. It looks like he paid for what he's doing and it's awful. He's stoned too so that doesn't' help.

R

She looks younger and he had his upper eyelids done.

Uncle Rufus

"Good DOCS"...yeah, I KNOW you didn't ask!

eric reza

damn j lo looks better than ever

anotherstupidtmzpost

Da-ZAM! Jlo is F-I-N-E. I'm a girl but I just can't help gushing over her.

valerie

I totally agree #26. He's had his eyes done and just like Kenny Rogers looks nothing like himself anymore. That chin implant is beyond ridiculous. Wow, he looks completely different and very old now. Too bad.

Anonymous

Someday Jennifer Lopez and I will have our wedding planned after she divorces Skeletor. I have The Wedding Planner on video-tape and on DVD too. From George William Gockel.

Miss Understood

Why do we(whites) age so damn bad! Matthew looks about 10 years older. Not a J Lo fan but the girl still looks good especially after having twins.

Anonymous

The Wedding Planner reunion should J.Lo and me. Instead Matthew McCoungahey. From George William Gockel.

GatorMom

Yes - Matt is sick with "newborn baby in the house" illness. If you have been there, you would remember looking like that too!

Damn, Jennifer does not age!!!!!! She is even more beautiful!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments