'Millionaire Matchmaker' Suit: Your Show is Trash!

6/18/2010 8:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0618_patti_stanger_EXSome guys who own a building are pissed off that it was featured on "The Millionaire Matchmaker" ... they say because the show is "trashy." As for the host, they say she's "crude and sexist."

The owners of the Venice, CA building claim in the lawsuit filed in L.A. County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ  ... the prior owner made a deal with the show in 2007 to shoot the exterior, to make it look like the action on the show was happening there.

The plaintiffs say they bought the building in 2008, painted it, and were shocked to see their fresh facade on Seasons 2 and 3.

The new owners say they don't want their building associated with "a trashy show."

To prove the show is trash, the plaintiffs quote host Patti Stanger -- also a defendant -- making lewd comments, such as, "The penis does the picking" and "One good orgasm, and it destroys the entire bunch."

The owners -- Abbot Kinney Partners -- are suing Stanger, Bravo and Green Bottle Pictures for unspecified damages.

Trish

Trash??? LOL I watched the show and its stupid.

Trish

Trish has been called Trash a few times on your website. LOL Love TMZ

James

I wouldn't be too worried I don't think anyone has ever heard of the show much less watched it, I know I hadn't heard of it till I read this story.

Hope Wilkinson

15 minutes was all I could handle. Hope Kate Gosselin is as bad and dropped after 2 shows, and she can start to be a mother to her kids. She has turned into a media whore like the rest of them. TRASH!!

ItsYaGyrl

I don't think it's trashy at all. Patty promotes monogamy and no sex right away. She has morals and values into building relationships that end in happily married couples.

I don't see this going anywhere.

Ann

Poor Patty, in person looks like a canine.

David

@ #5..It's funny because you're a girl and you fail to see the big picture. It's about women, Doing what they do best. Using their looks and wetspots to get ahead in life. IE this millionaire matchmaker crap..Which the girls on the show is below average or average looking..Im sure rich guys can score much hotter girls than the gold digging skanks on this show..Women like this, and shows like that are the reason why women will never be treated as equals to men. Cause we don't have to sleep our way to the top. Or lay on our backs and pop out a kid to get a free ride

2drk2fck

I love this show, it shows rich douche bags for what they are and she is a riot.

Idiot!

I really can't stand Patti Stanger. She's not only obnxious, but arrogant as well. Her show is LAME & boring...

sbro73

With a Capitol "C" !!!

JustSayin'

A phone call could have solved this. Sounds like the owners want a piece of the action and Patty didn't give it to their penises. If you watch the show, there are "rules" and one of them is no sex until monogamy. The lawsuit is laughable and de*serves* to get thrown out.

Scotty

#7 David
You sound jealous of the free ride. Many women do not take it!

Nikki

FINALLY SOMEONE SEES THAT SHOW FOR WHAT IT IS A T&A AND P SHOW. GOOD FOR YOU FOR SUING THIS BITCH

Danonino

Kloe Lard Ass is that you? Nice Sharpie eyebrows, fugly slug lips, and that is a man!!

ben

Y'know...the show sucks, but I don't see enough wrong with it to sue over.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments