Katherine Jackson to Release MJ Book

6/19/2010 10:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine Jackson, is preparing to release a coffee table book dedicated to her late son ... this according to a new report.

0619_katherine_michael_jackson_book_GETTY_REG3
According to Showbiz411.com, the book will be released next week and is called "Never Can Say Goodbye: The Katherine Jackson Archives." The book will reportedly consist of photos on one page and Katherine's thoughts and memories on another ... and will be sold through a website, www.jacksonsecretvault.com.

The site also says Katherine gave an interview with former MJ confidante Marc Schaffel in an effort to promote the book -- a curious decision because Schaffel was heavily involved in Michael's life at one point, but the two had a huge falling out which resulted in several lawsuits.

As we first reported, Katherine plans on taking Michael's kids -- Prince, Paris, and Blanket -- to Michael's hometown of Gary, IN on the anniversary of his death.

LJ

Marc Schaffel?!?! Of all people???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dd

Never Can Say Goodbye, me either. So sad.

lovemj

maybe this sounds like this is a good idea. hopefully, it will help some of the younger fans to know and understand MJ more rather than what they've gotten from other peoples perspective i.e. gossip, media, etc...

nita

I think its a great idea! Everyone should no about the KING. Who better to use than a thief!

LOVE YOU MICHAEL!

dd

NITA who are you calling a thief? I hope not Katherine.

Bill

Has any one heard of forgiveness? Mrs. Jackson is a devout Jehovah Witness that is what they are all about..forgiveness, there are two sides to every story I'm certain Mrs, Jackson heard Marc Schaffell's. Just because Michael sued Marc doesn't make him a bad guy, it was a business issue, as much as we love MJ he was human and not always right. I am very much looking forward to Mrs Jackson's book.

Princess Jackson

Again, I say... Katherine sucks. Anyway, the book looks nice. Thanks!

Angela

I will not be buying this book because it's ridiculous how everybody is profitting off of this man's death.

dd

Oh yea but it's ok for Elvises x-wife to do just that...Wake up, it is now her responsibility to make sure his estate prospers.

BarbieJean

She doesn't mention the money going for Mike's charities...
Kate is no different than Joseph except he has the balls to show his greedy intent whereas she is a coward in her ways. She is the wolf in a sheeps clothing. I don't care if she is a Johova Witness, she is no saint. A saint does not stand along side the devil while he abuses her own and continue to support his evil doings. A saint does not condone and support adultry between her own children and their wives. A saint does not sweep the obvious dirt under the rug just to save the outward image. You may call her supportive of MJ, I call her an enabler. You may insist she forgives Joe or Mark Schaffel, I insist she has only motive for doing so.

Go now fans of Michael Jackson, the fallen hero,legend,genius,king... Go all of you and BUY Kate's memories. I wonder Kate, if you will include any pictures of MJ or your other children after Joe humiliated them off stage, or bearing bruises and on the page aside it, will you elaborate on how Joe 'spanked' them to keep the kids out of trouble and to get OUT OF INDIANA just to have YOU take Mike's children there for the anniversary of his death?
And for you #9, it is absolutely stupid that you think it is Kate's responsibility to make money for MJJ estate. That has to be the dumbassest thing I've read yet.

Kerry

Thank you Katherine for giving all of us who are fans of Michael a rare and intimate look at your memories of Michael. I can imagine it must have been so very difficult to put this book together for you, so I cannot express our thanks. Michael was a gifted and beautiful soul and no one knows that better than you.

Trish

A coffee table book? Maybe use it as a door matt to wipe my feet on or potty train a puppy.

nita

Bill, absolutly not ******* im talking about marc schaffel.

nita

DD, absolutly not! assh$$!

electriczipper

will I be able to get it signed????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments