Kate Gosselin -- I'm Lonely, So Lonely

6/21/2010 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Gosselin made a sad statement about her personal life this weekend -- telling the paparazzi, "I am lonely and I do need help."

Gosselin was loading groceries into her car at a Whole Foods in Reading, PA this weekend, when the paps began to ask about rumors that Kate would be starring in an Internet dating show.

Kate sorta danced around the rumors ... but she did try to clear up one thing -- saying, "I'm not mean like everyone says I am."

Ginger

Well, sweetie, if you're really lonely, then ask yourself why. You have a big family (siblings) and lots of beautiful children. Maybe you need to decide what's really important in life and count your blessings. Yeah, you're divorced, but millions of people manage just fine by themselves or, like Jon, move on to other people. But you do have to ask yourself what man in his right mind would take you and 8 small children on. I'm not sure one like that exists.

jill

LOL. You get what you give.

cj

Uh- there isn't a Whole Foods in Reading, PA. Try again.

pat

She says she isn't mean but she is still is a piece of crap not to mention that body. Nice teeth on an exagerated forced smile but that's all.

The way she rolls her eyes makes me hate her.

She'll never meet anyone.

Granny

Who GIVES a CRAP!!

awards

Not what I would call MILF material...

Tom C.

I'd spank her for a weekend...

Kathy

Way to go Kate. If the photographers insist on following you around put them to work. LOL.

SantaFeJack

"I'm so lonely, so LONEY." Proofread, please!

Carol

she needs to be lonely she is nothing but a big pain, if any guy wants to be with her now is only to get his hands on the money and be on tv is sure wont be for her.

Hope Wilkinson

#10 - LOONEY is better. She made her baed - and it's single. Her fault. I can't imagine any one in their right mind giving her the time of day. Media whore!

yup

Kate: Drew Peterson is looking for a new woman.

DIMO

You.... not mean? Then you are about as smart as Sherri Shepherd (The View ) whose IQ is lower than the size of her saggy boobs, and thinks the earth is flat!! GET REAL!!!

chris

Personally, I think Kate is hot. If I wasn't married I would date her. I would bang her soooo hard.

Phreaky

Boo hoo - the first two years of Jon & Kate plus 8, everyone I know said "wow she's a B****"
People that know her in real life say she's a B****. When her and Jon first separated, everyone said "no surprise, she's a B****". It wasn't until Jon showed up with a girlfriend everyone focused on him. Meanwhile, everyone forgot, Kate was a huge B****. That hasn't changed. She needs to quit who*ing her kids out and go back to work as a nurse, like she was before. It blows my mind that she uses the excuse that she has to do all this celebrity stuff "for her kids" - what was the plan before that? Like when she decided to have all 6 kids at once, when she was welfare?
Sick of hearing about this trashy woman. Go away! Your kids are going to need lifelong therapy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments