Jake and Vienna Split

Now They Want Privacy?!

6/22/2010 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shocking news everyone -- Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi from "The Bachelor" have officially broken up ... but the shocking part ... they claim they want "privacy" while they deal with their "heartbreak."

0622_bachelor_getty3
Anyone really buyin' that?!

Just three months after Jake went on a national TV show looking for "love" -- and then exploited said "love" for another gig on a national TV show (Dancing with the Stars) -- the couple has released a statement saying, "Jake and Vienna have split. They appreciate the respect for their privacy at this time."

So is it a coincidence the couple called it quits right after their reality show ran its course?

We gotta ask ...

0622_bachelor_tv_v2

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

katee

I realy think Jake and Vienna were great for each other.......... Just kiding worst relationship ever in my opinoin. He should have let Alli come back best relationship ever :) or at least have asked tinley to marrie him I think he should go back for tinley or Alli :) I wish I could say this in jake's face....... I new from the beiging Jake and I wish I could say........ I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Believer

I love watching the reality shows. I'm critical at times but don't read a lot of garbage into the shows. Keep the Bachelor and going. I have fun voicing my views to my friends.

Richard Bagg

Yeah, thos Austrian girls are difficult.

veronica

The only thing shocking are the people who actually believe that these two bozos were actually in love. It's all greed-driven; fame and money. That's all folks!

DeeVee

Perhaps after next weeks Bachelorette, Jake will be able to give that engagement ring to Justin Rated R.

MARK

JAKE IS FAKE AND GAY.. HE JUST WANTED PUBLICITY AND BEING AN ACTOR.. WHEN HE CHOSE WIENNA HE SAID HE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION .. NOW HE IS PAYING FOR HIS ARROGANCE.. I THINK HE CHOSE VIENNA BECAUSE SHE LOOKS LIKE A DRAGQUEEN...LOL

brian

I just won $50 bucks, all be it delayed. Vienna had a "track record" before the show for losing relationships and, with her phoneyness, Jake chose her over two REAL people. I bet a friend that this would never last and now I get to spend some adfditional cash! Vienna, an obvious daddy's girl (see scenes from Florida!) was even figured out by the other ladies on the show. No kidding! JAKE, call Tenley or Ali- they are right for you.

cierra

and thats why it shows and honestly thats what he gets..I always knew Tenley was the one...Vienna is just messed up...I LOVE TENLEY! She is AMAZING!

Rosalinda

Everyone kees talking about Ali this and Ali that but she's not stupid either. On the bachelorette, Ed had to leave cuz of work and came back and won. Jake was supposedly a sweetheart so got his own show. So of course Ali knew what she was doing by also "having to leave" because of work and guess what now she has her own show. People know what to do to get famous or whatever. She was a bitch on the bachelor but as soon as she was gonna a the next bachelorette she had to turn nice and sweet like saying she regrets saying that stuff about Vienna, well duh because she had to be a sweetheart. Bull****!

Rosalinda

I liked Jake when he was on the bachelorette. I also liked him when him and Vienna ended the bachelor. I'm from Texas so when I saw him in LA i was like what the hell is he doing over there, he's from Dallas. Him and Vienna should have came back to his hometown to live like a regular couple but Jake liked the fame that came with the bachelor. so of course he forgot about Vienna he likes the fame way more. Doesn't even seem like he's a pilot anymore either. Anyways he seems like an ass and i'm glad vienna did what she did, he had nothing to say last night on the bachelor because vienna was saying the truth until we got to see a slight slip up of the guy he really is, with a bad temper.

annoyed

Let this be it. It was apparent from their "Split" interview that both are equally spoiled, narcissistic, self-centered, media-whores that continue to seek their extended time in the spotlight. Please fade this light OUT! Before they even think about being in another relationship, each one of them needs to seriously consider counseling to work out these issues! Does Vienna ever shut up? By the end of the interview, I wanted to tape her mouth shut. The network has milked the life out of us with this couple...NO MORE! PLEASE!

sandy

Jake is so fake! he had the smirk look on his face he has a real angry problem he was like dr jekell and mr hyde. Glad Vennia dump himwhat a fake phoney he is

patricia

I want to start "Jake is a joke" club.can anyone help?

I noticed his attitude towards women when on dancing with the stars he lashed out at his dance partner in practice session (I forgot her name)right then and there I said NO WAY is any woman in her right mind going to put up with that chauvinistic behaviors. he is a joke, he should be embarrassed, I just want to throw up.

Beverly

Watching the Bachelor, I was impressed with what I thought was a wholsesome, sincere, and unspoiled young man that Jake seemed to put forth. I thought "this is it" for a perfect husband. Then I watched him burst into tears while trying to tell Milissa? not to choose the western rock singer. To emit tears to that extent on public television? Well, I excused it and continued to like Jake. Then, I saw him on D.W.T.S. and was terribly disappointed when he expressed very bad behavior in his temper toward his coach, saying "You don't respect me", which he also said to Vienna, and in his bad sportsmanship, mouthing silently, "I can't believe it!" when scored down. What really clinched it was his coldness toward Vienna in their "split interview". She has a right to be upset. He was not honest with her giving her the impression that he was a commercial pilot. Now the truth comes out in his being a "wanna be" actor and how self centered and selfish a person he really is. (Most women will prefer a pilot over an actor any day!) However; - I do like watching this program and there are some couples that do make it, like the little couple who now live in Colorado with two children. If you cut out the antics like bunji jumping and all of those silly actions,and start screening your people more, leaving out the emotional theatrics, you may attract people who are far more mature and well adjusted to participate on your show. If not, I'm afraid that you may lose your show as those who watch it become tired of seeing these immature characters on it. Clean it up, please.
Sincerely, Beverly

weweg

lollllllllll very funny ......there,s rily ntg wrong with finding luv on t.v and jake not being sincere has ntg to do with the fact that he is a pilot

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5