Reality Star Ruby -- Hiking Her Ass Off

6/22/2010 4:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Style Network's weight loss superstar Ruby Gettinger just conquered one of the most punishing mountains in L.A. ... on a scorching hot day ... not bad for someone who could barely walk for 5 mins in 2008.

0622_gettinger_tmz_video

Yesterday, a slimmer, trimmer Ruby -- who once weighed in at 750 pounds -- impressively hiked her way up to the top of Runyon Canyon ... where the reality star dished up some awesome advice on keeping the weight off.

At

Better than a lot of fat ass Americans could do.

Patty

Love her......she is doing a wonderful job. Keep it up Ruby!

Dianne

I'm so happy to see Ruby Gettinger doing so well. She has worked hard and is an amazing woman. Great story!

DoMaJoReMc

I just <3 LOVE LOVE LOVE Ruby! <3 She is such an inspiration to those of us who have not near as much weight to lose. She should be treated to a wardrobe, hair and make-up make over once she is at (or close to) her goal. AND it should be paid for by her show's producers and creators. She has made them rich, but Ruby is far richer than anyone with money will EVER be! Love you, Ruby! God bless and keep up the good work! MWAAAAAAH!

kickaboo

Yeah Ruby! Keep up the good work! You've got the body losing again, it is showing so much. What an inspiration you are to so many in all aspects of life.

Paul

Looking good Ruby!!

Keep up the good work.I'm proud of you!!

TMZ needs more positive articles like this.

Mindy

WOW!! She looks fantastic! Love you Ruby!!!!!!

Susie

Ruby, awesome you and everything about you lady. I would love to be able to lose weight. I have so much going against me though. Medical problems, then tons of steroids, and with Rheumatoid Arthritis as one of the problems its constant horrible pain all the time.
Wonder if I could get a show to follow me, and help me along? And I am totally serious. I need to loose weight badly or I am going to die, but I am severely challenged in that area because of the joint, spine and other medical problems. :(

Congrats to you and you look beautiful !!!

Jolena

Way to go Ruby..you are one hell of an inspiration baby girl. Keep up the GREAT work

shönefrau

Good for her!! People struggle to lose 5, 10 lbs, I can only imagine how daunting it must have been for her to get dedicated and put her weight loss program into practice. You look great, Ruby, and it sounds like you've got an attitude to match!

az_barbie66

She is such a doll. Good for her.

electriczipper

PRETTY COOL..IM IMPRESSED

Proper Modulation is Required

You Rock Ruby. Love You

Mr. Bate

Heartattack 101.

PATILEE

Good for her! She serves as a great inspiration to everyone. However, the fat ass cellar dwellers are sure to say snippy, nasty remarks. They should know that there is nothing attractive or intelligent about envy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments