MJ Fans Begin to Arrive at Cemetery

6/24/2010 5:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The first group of Michael Jackson fans have just arrived to Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California -- where MJ is entombed -- in preparation for the one year anniversary of the singer's death.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

We're told the cemetery is expecting thousands of people to show up in the next 24 hours.

Forest Lawn officials tell us they're already preparing security efforts to keep the crowds under control.

Sag10

So many disrespectful people here it saddens me.

Rest in peace Michael you will never, ever be forgotten.

Hugh Jass

just remember Farrah died the same day to make sure MJ would never get into Heaven.

Shamone'

I hope our baby is coming back tomorrow.

Claire

Seems like a nice part of the world to live Chico! My uncle is moving to san fransico. Your not going to visit FL any time are you?

Trish

Farrah is a true angel.

observer

People are so stupid. No one would give him the time of day when he was alive.

jim

YOU ****ING LOSERS NEED TO GET A ****ING LIFE! THIS CHILD MOLESTING FREAK IS DEAD SO MOVE ON AND GET A ****ING JOB!

Maria MJ

3. I am so f???ing tired of hearing about MJ. I wish he would die already...Oh yeah the child molester did...So plz God or TMZ stop the stories about him....
OMG ...you are tired ? i think so...You are tired of hurting him!People like him killed him with yours accuses! YOU FEEL GOOD NOW ? after naming the man with the most beautiful heart child molester? I will not offend you with dirty words because my love for Michael stop me!only one thing i say to you : YOU LL SO SORRY!I know that for sure! LOVE YOU MICHAEL! And for fans I love you all and you are not alone! we should be strong IS a hard day for us

jenny

I wish Murray would take a little trip to Tom Sneddon's house and fix him up. F@CK Sneddon, he killed Michael Jackson,he pulled the trigger first.

And all you loser trolls who talk nothing other than pedophille BS all day long, you all know da@mn well Jackson never hurt a child. All you have to do is use one ounce of your little stupid brains or just simply STF and read the trial transcripts. The FACTS. Little liar Gavin couldn't even figure out when MJ actually 'touched' him. it was a lie, a lie, a lie.

Michael Jackson never touched any child, period! And ALL YOU TROLLS know it.

Rot in hell, Tom Sneddon, you racist, piece of crap, tampered with evidence, lied, spent LA tax payers money on this bogus trial. 70 Frickin investigators raiding MJ's house. ALL BS! FBI files 17 years of him being followed, and nothing, nothing, nothing.

Rot in hell Tom Sneddon, you killed Michael Jackson! Mike should be alive today, enjoying his life!

martin smith

hello people michael is not dead i repeat not dead go to weekly world news

MONIKA

TO ME, MJ IS NOT DIED, AND YES ALIVE .....
MICHAEL, COME BACK SOON , AND EXPLAIN TO US THAT YOU ALIVE
AND NOT DIED..

MJ COME BACK SOON

MONIKA

to me , MJ continues, alive..
MJ never died for me...he is alive FOREVER....
I´m sure that MJ come back soon...

MJ, COME BACK SOON and speak soon to us that you BE ALIVE and not DIED!!!

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL

MONIKA

tomorrow will be just talking about MJ dead, but is it that he died?

Gülşah

Bence yanlış birşey.Açılması doğru değil.Hayranlar bir an olsun Michael ile baş başa kalmak isteyecektir.Sncak kalabalıktan bu mümkün olmayacaktır.Seni seviyorum.Michael'ım.

David

What a bunch of sad delusional obsessive losers. If my girlfriend came up to me and said "Can we head out early to get to the new Twilight movie" or "Hey can we go to the cemetery that XX is buried" I would dump her on the spot.

Let's not forget he's bat **** crazy..He wanted to be white AND he was a child molester..But hey MJ is the only one that can molest countless children and still be a "hero" ..hmm